One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Thus means Yasu was the next Shogun after Shikiyaki died.
Oden didnt return home until 29-28 years ago when he meets toki and gives birth to momo.

So Oden did 4/5 years with WB and left.

And I believe Orochi was scheming to take down Yasu when Oden left 25 years ago to sail with Roger.
Orochi could have been trading with Kaido already back then.... then he lets Morish steal Ryuma corpse and blade. Then makes Kaido enter wano 20 years ago coz Oden was standing on his way to be shogun

Thus means Yasu was the next Shogun after Shikiyaki died.
Oden didnt return home until 29-28 years ago when he meets toki and gives birth to momo.

So Oden did 4/5 years with WB and left.

And I believe Orochi was scheming to take down Yasu when Oden left 25 years ago to sail with Roger.
Orochi could have been trading with Kaido already back then.... then he lets Morish steal Ryuma corpse and blade. Then makes Kaido enter wano 20 years ago coz Oden was standing on his way to be shogun
Orochi blames Oden for the stealing of Ryuma tomb.

Orochi: " Oden wants to open the borders to make pirates enter the country ,look like they have stolen our gods tomb"

Kaido -Orochi "alliance " forms later.

S

Shura

How could you think Vista has been 14?

This could be happened after some timeskip so nothing is confirmed as of now and how come current age of Vista is 47?. Is it mentioned somewhere in manga?

I

Inspector_Mu

It's not necessarily 33 years ago, in the spoiler summary WB arrives after Sukiyaki dies, so this could well be 3-4 years after that
It can't 30/29 years ago ... it will mean Oden is married already to Toki... Oda wont offscreen Toki meeting Oden
Also Oden leaving a year before Momo is born and returns again to give birth to Hiyori is lots of movements.
Doesnt make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.