One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

oden with all of his feats still didnt manage to blackend enma, it has to be something spiritual and not power level related.....
damn please let us see prime ryuma fight oda
When will people realise black blade isnt PL related really.
It is more about being one with your sword

Roger WB shsnks Xebec Rayleigh oden are all powerful haki users yet no black blade.
It should tell you that you need to be a swordmanship lover to the core as Ryuma Mihawk

Roger WB shsnks Xebec Rayleigh oden are all powerful haki users yet no black blade.
It should tell you that you need to be a swordmanship lover to the core as Ryuma Mihawk
oden isnt a swordsmanship lover?
:yasu:
he isnt a pure swordsman
he is a hakiman
:milaugh:

people casting doubt into jozu/vista's age because of how they look when shutenmaru 30 yrs ago looked the exact same as he does now.
must be reading two piece all this while. lmao
Post automatically merged:

evidence?
proof of that?
or is that another famed hot take from rmstorm:finally:
His ideas obviously ....tho he likes to impose it as laws ....

Maybe he's Oda assistant...:feelsokeman:

Ok I stop you there....

This dude Oden was the Shogun of the samurai country ....the strongest SWORDMAN of his country.

Managed to scar Kaido with swordmanship skills .....

But you claim he was "not swordman " enough to support your headcanon of black blades no being strength related ...

Take a short nap and return please

Did I even say Oden isn't a pure swordman?
Please reread my statement

If Black blade is about being powerful then Roger shanks Rayleigh WB Xebec oden bm will all have it
ESPECIALLY shanks and Rayleigh who are haki masters

There is another trick behind .
we can assume that
I see no reason why any capable swordsman cant upgrade their blade to a black blade then if it enhances the blade.

people casting doubt into jozu/vista's age because of how they look when shutenmaru 30 yrs ago looked the exact same as he does now.
must be reading two piece all this while. lmao
Post automatically merged:

evidence?
proof of that?
or is that another famed hot take from rmstorm:finally:
something related to voice of all things?
we still dont know whether or not that is related to haki.

so like ryuma/mihawk spoke or got intimate with the blades.
nohomo

something related to voice of all things?
we still dont know whether or not that is related to haki.

so like ryuma/mihawk spoke/get intimate with the blades.
nohomo
sure I understand what you are saying
now provide some panels to back the logic. mihawk telling zoro every blade can become a black blade like mine in a haki flashback isnt exactly helping.

I

Inspector_Mu

Ok I stop you there....

This dude Oden was the Shogun of the samurai country ....the strongest SWORDMAN of his country.

Managed to scar Kaido with swordmanship skills .....

But you claim he was "not swordman " enough to support your headcanon of black blades no being strength related ...

Take a short nap and return please
:feelscryingman: Did I say Oden isjt swordman?
Are you for real?

Not being hardcore Swordmanship lover doesn't mean you arent a swordman.

My statement are you need to love swordmanship to the core or be one with the sword.

No where I said Oden isn't swordman.
Stop putting words in my mouth

Chill with the Oden wank a bit.
Oden clashed with young, non prime WB, that's all.
Impressive, more impressive than Katakuri's sneak attack attempt to Sanji and how he performed against Luffy, I give Oden that.
But clearly not on the same level with King defeated Prime Big Mom with unnamed move.
Kinda same impressiveness as Sanji and Oden got shock looks and drop on both to react to them easily on their feats. Shouldn't be undermined or underestimated.

I

Inspector_Mu

we can assume that
I see no reason why any capable swordsman cant upgrade their blade to a black blade then if it enhances the blade.
Either most prefer invisible adcoa than making blade black via Hardening it everytime

Who knows...
Someone like Shanks who matched Mihawk doesnt have it.
That's when it is useless for me...apart from durability, what else does it give?

Anyway lemme discuss spoilers
I cant wait to read the chapter

sure I understand what you are saying
now provide some panels to back the logic. mihawk telling zoro every blade can become a black blade like mine in a haki flashback isnt exactly helping.
ask the other guy lol.
but yeah with this logic roger should also have a blackblade, which in chapter zero's ANIME its shown that the blade is normal.
but its anime so take it with a grain of salt

:feelscryingman: Did I say Oden isjt swordman?
Are you for real?

Not being hardcore Swordmanship lover doesn't mean you arent a swordman.

My statement are you need to love swordmanship to the core or be one with the sword.

No where I said Oden isn't swordman.
Stop putting words in my mouth
I said the word "enough" which goes along with your idea.

Is not a swordman to the core is your claim which traslates into him not being enough of a swordman.

Don't difuse my words .

Accept that Oden even tho being a full pledged swordman in mind and heart lacked something to achieve the Kokuto rank( or maybe he just died early ..).

Status
Not open for further replies.