One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Orochi blames Oden for the stealing of Ryuma tomb.

Orochi: " Oden wants to open the borders to make pirates enter the country ,look like they have stolen our gods tomb"

Kaido -Orochi "alliance " forms later.
Yeah
Orochi is the true culprit behind Moriah stealing the stuff
And Kaido invasion

He blamed it all on Oden for letting pirates Into Wano!. That's how he got wano men to betray Kozuki clan

I really like how orochi was working behind background and made it look like it was all oden's fault .

I am pretty sure Shogun's death will fall on oden and perhaps Oden kozuki gets banished from wano ? Then Oden joins WB pirates ! Though it doesnt make sense i feel orochi is really cunning man .
i dont know but it probably a pure illness and without Orochi x Oden matter would be better

I

Inspector_Mu

I can't believe WB got shocked lol
He didnt expect to be matched by someone outside from his Rocks crewmates lol

Also Oden is a beast, he is asking WB the ship in a badass manner... reminds me of Roger or luffy when they demand something.
Luffy doesnt really Ask, he imposes his will

Stop just stop
Nobody saying Oden is prime WB level lol

My point is Oden wouldn't lose to WB no diff/low diff. He was midd diff

WB is low top tier or at best admiral level (around fuji) 33 years ago!
Oden is Mid/high high tier then.

One attack where both seem even! Soon oda will show us how WB needed to defeat Oden to recruit him
Chill with the Oden wank a bit.
Oden clashed with young, non prime WB, that's all.
Impressive, more impressive than Katakuri's sneak attack attempt to Sanji and how he performed against Luffy, I give Oden that.
But clearly not on the same level with King defeated Prime Big Mom with unnamed move.

I

Inspector_Mu

Except Luffy couldn't beat Zoro when they fought.
Luffy didn't even need to beat him
He forced him into submission to join him with plain words.

My point isnt about defeats...

Oden with 9 retainers = luffy with his 9 crewmates.
Post automatically merged:

Chill with the Oden wank a bit.
Oden clashed with young, non prime WB, that's all.
Impressive, more impressive than Katakuri's sneak attack attempt to Sanji and how he performed against Luffy, I give Oden that.
But clearly not on the same level with King defeated Prime Big Mom with unnamed move.
This is prime WB , wb entered his prime between 38-33 years ago. 33 years ago he was in 41! That's prime age... wb prime started 33 years ago and finished when he became sick...

Stop your trolling topi

If spiritual....would not make sense I mean he has CoC( if we talk about spirit this for a lot of ppl is the peak ).

Or maybe u r right ....

Maybe strength + spiritual :unsure:
It's soul power. Another power system in one piece. Zoro's Asura and Sanji's Diable Jumble are soul powers. Black-blades is created froma person's soul.

Soul and Haki are different.

people casting doubt into jozu/vista's age because of how they look when shutenmaru 30 yrs ago looked the exact same as he does now.
must be reading two piece all this while. lmao
Post automatically merged:

It's soul power. Another power system in one piece. Zoro's Asura and Sanji's Diable Jumble are soul powers. Black-blades is created froma person's soul. Soul and Haki are different.
evidence?
proof of that?
or is that another famed hot take from rmstorm:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.