How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's over.
Hes left the kaido fight doing less than killer what a joke.
If kidd and meme were gonna fight then oda would have just got rid of killer and left meme and Kidd together but he made her slap both of them.
She doesn't need to do anything zoros feats speak for themselves and they shit on kidd.
Do you think Oda introduced O-lin for nothing?
Keep dreaming LOL. Why would Oda introduce her as O-Lin if Kid was going to defeat her? Kid vs Big Mom is over.
A side character will never defeat a yonko. Luffy will be the one to defeat her in Elbaf.
He already declared it. Kid is probably going to fight someone else.
Kidds fight with Yonkou ain't even started because he hasn't done jack shit :usoprice:
Zoro’s matchup:

Kidd’s matchup:

I think the focus on Tama just show how smile plot is still important to the story

remember Oda wasted many chapters building up smile users and how they're supposed to be dangerous beasts, but so far they're just clowns

I still don't believe Oda will fuck up their plot this bad, and Oda has been dedicating many panels just to introduce them individually

even if it may seem filler content at first, any plot element that Oda give so much panel time mean it's gonna be incredibly important eventually

meaning there's more to smiles than we know, I won't be surprised if Kaido or someone else can make them full beasts and therefore way more stronger

H

humanbeing

Hes got nothing left as a pirate captain.
Either join sword or join the crew. He can be the oden.
by the way his "Neko , Inu and Izo" are there too i mean Bepo , Pinguin and Shachi they are the only ones who are with him on Onigashima the other ones got separated from him as Kaido lifted Onigashima

Zoro’s matchup:

Kidd’s matchup:
That's your reply? LOL
As I said, Kid will never fight against Big Mom. Luffy already made a declaration that he's going to defeat her.
Kid gonna extreme diff Apoo.
- Zoro MVP of the rooftop.
- He will one-shot Orochi.
- Then he'll fight King or Kaido.

Don't compare a trash side character with the future strongest swordsman.

If Oda wants Kid to fight her, he would'nt bother introducing Tama and Olin back in this chapter. Their fight would be perfect to start right at this very chapter, but BM just zipped past them, Killer got seperated. Do Kid fans really think that Kid is gonna 1v1 Big Mom, or be the major damage dealer to her like Luffy did, when
- Kaidou's fight starts like 30 chapters ago, that 30 chapters with 15 people constantly dealing damage to Kaidou to the point where Luffy can MAYBE 1v1 him
- Kid hasn't even declared he's gonna beat Big Mom like Luffy did multiple times for Kaidou and Big Mom
- Tama is right fucking there. If anyone wants to beat BM now, Tama has to be removed or seperated from BM.

Will need hell type of plot to lift the tension....
I can't believe that we are getting such chapters after "the hell" chapter. Right now plot is all over the place.
Hope that Beast pirates will reunite and BM pirates will join them , that's the only way to lift the tension .

If Oda wants Kid to fight her, he would'nt bother introducing Tama and Olin back in this chapter. Their fight would be perfect to start right at this very chapter, but BM just zipped past them, Killer got seperated. Do Kid fans really think that Kid is gonna 1v1 Big Mom, or be the major damage dealer to her like Luffy did, when
- Kaidou's fight starts like 30 chapters ago, that 30 chapters with 15 people constantly dealing damage to Kaidou to the point where Luffy can MAYBE 1v1 him
- Kid hasn't even declared he's gonna beat Big Mom like Luffy did multiple times for Kaidou and Big Mom
- Tama is right fucking there. If anyone wants to beat BM now, Tama has to be removed or seperated from BM.
Do you want to bet that Kidd won’t fight Big Mom? Kidd just said he would take care of Big Mom last chapter, you really think his conflict with her ends here? No way Oda doesn’t take this Kidd and Big Mom conflict as a chance to at least explain what he did when he invaded her territory. This whole Big Mom meeting Nami and Tama plot line is literally just so Zeus can find them together and go to Nami once Big Mom says something like, “I don’t need you anymore.” Then Nami will get her “name chapter” or whatever and fight Ulti with Zeus by her side now.

Do you want to bet that Kidd won’t fight Big Mom? Kidd just said he would take care of Big Mom last chapter, you really think his conflict with her ends here? No way Oda doesn’t take this Kidd and Big Mom conflict as a chance to at least explain what he did when he invaded her territory. This whole Big Mom meeting Nami and Tama plot line is literally just so Zeus can find them together and go to Nami once Big Mom says something like, “I don’t need you anymore.”
Kid might fight her, but beat her? Nuh uh. No fucking way. Like I said, Kid has never said he's gonna beat Big Mom. Not once. We all know how much Kid's words are weighted. The same man who declared he's gonna beat Kaidou and take all the glory with him, the same man who declared he's gonna put Kaidou's head on his ship, ended up being the one who dealt the least damage to Kaidou. Do you really expect this man to beat Big Mom?

not happening.

Oda is not drawing a fight with no characters with n hype
Post automatically merged:

It’s controversial there
CP0 Could be as strong as Yonko Commanders individually. Their the strongest intelligence agency, Who do you take more seriously right now? CP0 Or Queen?

Kid might fight her, but beat her? Nuh uh. No fucking way. Like I said, Kid has never said he's gonna beat Big Mom. Not once. We all know how much Kid's words are weighted. The same man who declared he's gonna beat Kaidou and take all the glory with him, the same man who declared he's gonna put Kaidou's head on his ship, ended up being the one who dealt the least damage to Kaidou. Do you really expect this man to beat Big Mom?
Ah see now you’re changing your argument lol. First it’s, “he won’t fight her” now it’s “he might fight her, but he won’t beat her.” So are you saying Kidd won’t fight Big Mom, or that he will? Make your mind up.

I already said what I believe to you before I think. I believe Kaido and Big Mom are both falling in Wano. Luffy being credited for the downfall of Kaido, while Kidd is credited for the downfall of Big Mom. Both of them will probably receive help, but that’s how I see it playing out.

Reasons why I don’t think Luffy is meant to fight Big Mom after this arc:
- He basically already “beat” her in the eyes of the One Piece world in WCI.
- Luffy already got everything he needed from WCI. He got his crew mate back, he got the poneglyph rubbing, and he defeated her top commander. He has no need to return to WCI and fight her like he promised Katakuri
- Oda won’t have Luffy or any male Strawhat pummel a female character.
- Not every promise Luffy makes is kept. He said he would beat all the admirals and yonko. Do you believe he will do that? He said he’s kick Jacks ass. I’m still waiting...

Last edited:
Ah see now you’re changing your argument lol. First it’s, “he won’t fight her” now it’s “he might fight her, but he won’t beat her.” So are you saying Kidd won’t fight Big Mom, or that he will? Make your mind up.

I already said what I believe to you before I think. I believe Kaido and Big Mom are both falling in Wano. Luffy being credited for the downfall of Kaido, while Kidd is credited for the downfall of Big Mom. Both of them will probably receive help, but that’s how I see it playing out.

Reasons why I don’t think Luffy is meant to fight Big Mom after this arc:
- He basically already “beat” her in the eyes of the One Piece world in WCI.
- Luffy already got everything he needed from WCI. He got his crew mate back, he got the poneglyph rubbing, and he defeated her top commander. He has no need to return to WCI and fight her like he promised Katakuri
- Oda will never have Luffy or any male Strawhat pummel a female character.
- Not every promise Luffy makes is kept. He said he would beat all the admirals and yonko. Do you believe he will do that? He said he’s kick Jacks ass. I’m still waiting...

You sure about that?
Anyway I still believe Luffy's words more than Kid. As a matter of fact, Kid hasn't spoken shit about beating BM for me to believe in him.
And when does this "beat her without physically beating her" coming from. Luffy both made the promises to Katakuri and Big Mom after stealing the Poneglyphs and beating 2 of her commanders, that he's gonna RETURN and BEAT HER, AFTER BEATING KAIDOU.

Oh I never said he won't fight her tho.

Oh to add salts to your wound

Status
Not open for further replies.