How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to bet that Kidd won’t fight Big Mom? Kidd just said he would take care of Big Mom last chapter, you really think his conflict with her ends here? No way Oda doesn’t take this Kidd and Big Mom conflict as a chance to at least explain what he did when he invaded her territory. This whole Big Mom meeting Nami and Tama plot line is literally just so Zeus can find them together and go to Nami once Big Mom says something like, “I don’t need you anymore.” Then Nami will get her “name chapter” or whatever and fight Ulti with Zeus by her side now.
Do you remember Perospero plot?
He was against the alliance whole time and he was right because now also BM has a beef with Kaido's subordinates.
Any action that they take is Kaido's responsibility to begin with.
It's Kaido who ordered them to attack the village, they wouldn't an attack by their own

Perospero plot finally comes to an end, now also Big Mom is against this alliance

Do you really think kidd can defeat BM one on one?
Luffy won’t defeat kaido 1v1 either.

They will be the main players though.

No one has seen kidds full capabilities or big moms endurance.

We don’t even know how many blows she can actually take.

Stop equating kaido to big mom in endurance because there’s no proof they are equal in that regard
Post automatically merged:

To be honest I would rather Zoro continue the orochi plot while the dome fights happen, so I have it sanji vs king, then near the end he has recovered enough to aid luffy against kaido again because that's what he ultimately wants to do you know what I mean?
Yea I get it

So

Apoo 350 millions
Hawkins 320 millions

Apoo and Hawkins are TOP F6 candidates. Fact
=>F6 minimum 400 millions and maximum 800-900 millions

F6>Apoo/Hawkins. Fact.

Killer is Kidd's chief officer.

Kidd's chief officer~TOP F6 candidate
=>Kidd maximum F6 level.

Hehe

Luffy won’t defeat kaido 1v1 either.

They will be the main players though.

No one has seen kidds full capabilities or big moms endurance.

We don’t even know how many blows she can actually take.

Stop equating kaido to big mom in endurance because there’s no proof they are equal in that regard
Yes but BM has hardly been wounded/damaged............kaido took most of the attacks in rooftop........plus this is luffy he will bust serious asspulls G5 and so on...........kidd can bfr BM.......I can see that somehow

Both your pictures aren’t showing up for me. And isn’t this you basically saying you don’t think Kidd won’t fight Big Mom?

Anway there is no point in having Luffy beat Big Mom after he beats Kaido and even less of point of having Luffy go back to WCI to fight her. And once again Oda will never have Luffy or any male Strawhat severely pummel a female. Alvida is the rare case and that was all the way back in the early days of One Piece where Oda was more lax on this and it was just one punch. But as time went on you’ll notice Oda go out of his way to not let male Strawhats severely hurt females. Literally look at chapter 1002 where Big Mom zaps Zoro and then Luffy says, “you’ll pay for that” and then proceeds to pummel Kaido. Lmao
You are as persistent as they come.

Why don't you sit down for a second and think about why Big Mom is not going down this arc?

There are solid points for that;

- Big Mom will not go down before her crew. The captain is always the last one to be defeated in One Piece. We need to see Smoothie, Daifuku, Compote, Mont D'or, and the others getting defeated before Big Mom. Thus, Since her crew is not defeated, Big Mom will not be defeated too. This formula is used in every arc. Alabasta, Enies Lobby, Fishman Island, Arlong Parc...etc What makes you think that Oda gonna change it now? Cmon man, use your brain.

- Why would Oda bring back O-lin again if Kid was going to defeat her? It doesn't make any sense LOL. Oda removed Big Mom from the rooftop then he brought back O-lin to remove her completely from the Onigashima fight.

- Luffy, the MC of OP already declared over and over and over that he is going to beat Big Mom after he beat Kaido.

- Kid declared before that he's gonna beat Kaidou and put his head on his ship but he didn't do anything. He kept watching Zoro and Luffy fight. What makes you think he gonna beat Big Mom?

- Kid doesn't have AdvCoC, Ryou, or future sight? How is he going to beat her?

- Since when Kid cared about Big Mom or beating her? Oda did that to remove him from the Kaido fight.

- Taking down Big Mom is as important as taking down Kaido. Since when Oda gave another character the same focus and highlight as Luffy?

- Do you really think that Oda gonna have time to draw two yonko fights simultaneously?

- Do you really think that Oda gonna make another character shine more than or equal to Luffy? When did another character shined more than the MC of the story before LOL?

Bruh, I swear to God you gonna be so disappointed. Wait and you'll see...

Yes but BM has hardly been wounded/damaged............kaido took most of the attacks in rooftop........plus this is luffy he will bust serious asspulls G5 and so on...........kidd can bfr BM.......I can see that somehow
Everyone is busting out ass pulls that’s the point of this arc.

You haven’t seen Kidd go all out yet so no one has a clue on what’s an ass pull for him

Why don't you sit down for a second and think about why Big Mom is not going down this arc?

- Big Mom will not go down before her crew. The captain is always the last one to be defeated in One Piece. We need to see Smoothie, Daifuku, Compote, Mont D'or, and the others getting defeated before Big Mom. Thus, Since her crew is not defeated, Big Mom will not be defeated too. This formula is used in every arc. Alabasta, Enies Lobby, Fishman Island, Arlong Parc...etc What makes you think that Oda gonna change it now? Cmon man, use your brain.

- Why would Oda bring back O-lin again if Kid was going to defeat her? It doesn't make any sense LOL. Oda removed Big Mom from the rooftop then he brought back O-lin to remove her completely from the Onigashima fight.

- Luffy, the MC of OP already declared over and over and over that he is going to beat Big Mom after he beat Kaido.

- Kid declared before that he's gonna beat Kaidou and put his head on his ship but he didn't do anything. He kept watching Zoro and Luffy fight. What makes you think he gonna beat Big Mom?

- Since when Kid cared about Big Mom or beating her? Oda did that to remove him from the Kaido fight.

- Taking down Big Mom is as important as taking down Kaido. Since when Oda gave another character the same focus and highlight as Luffy?

- Do you really think that Oda gonna have time to draw two yonko fights simultaneously?

- Do you really think that Oda gonna make another character shine more than or equal to Luffy? When did another character shined more than the MC of the story before LOL?

Kidd ~Ulti.
Maximum WsW.
Kek.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd ~Ulti.
Maximum WsW.
Kek.

Thanks a 1000 times.

Well hasn't he on rooftop? We will see but have low expectations.....

One thing I can see is if he does something like bullet.........
No he hasn’t nor has killer.

That’s the whole reason they both only attacked kaido twice

Odas been purposely holding them back.

We known that since Kidd created the harpoon gun that kidd didn’t go all out since Odas holding him back for big mom. It’s the same reason big mom has been held back this arc

No he hasn’t nor has killer.

That’s the whole reason they both only attacked kaido twice

Odas been purposely holding them back.

We known that since Kidd created the harpoon gun that kidd didn’t go all out since Odas holding him back for big mom. It’s the same reason big mom has been held back this arc
Thats your interpretation......fight also happened of panel too......Killer is fighting hawkins now lets see how he performs..........and BM is acting good I wonder how kidd will interact now with her..........

I'm Kidd fan.
But I am surprised and laugh at the stupidity of many of Kidd's fans. You are trash. Kid level Ulti.

Kid did not train with legends for 2 years and did not defeat anyone like Luffy Doflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri.

No advanced Haki.

I love Kid, but only sensibly.
And most of all I love One Piece, and if Kid becomes stronger than F6 now and costs more than 1 billion, then One Piece will be no better than Fairy Tail.

This war and this year is not Kidd's time, if only he survives.

I'm more of Kid fan than any of his stupid fans. I am a rational, and those who think so too

Thats your interpretation......fight also happened of panel too......Killer is fighting hawkins now lets see how he performs..........and BM is acting good I wonder how kidd will interact now with her..........
Killer isn’t fighting hawkins..... I don’t know how someone can be this reactionary when it’s pretty obvious killer and hawkins at most will clash but that’s it it won’t be a fight.

It’s like saying tama will fight ulti in a 1v1. Hawkins is a plot device like tama and not getting a fight. Killer stayed behind that doesn’t mean he is going to fight him

Status
Not open for further replies.