Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus, it must be hard being a normal zoro fan
i think it must be hard being a candy
15 years without a 1v1 :kobeha:
and garbage treatment:ronalugh:
Post automatically merged:

That's your reply? LOL
As I said, Kid will never fight against Big Mom. Luffy already made a declaration that he's going to defeat her.
Kid gonna extreme diff Apoo.
- Zoro MVP of the rooftop.
- He will one-shot Orochi.
- Then he'll fight King or Kaido.

Don't compare a trash side character with the future strongest swordsman.
we told those midd stans midd wont do shit but they didnt listen lmfao
in a coc named chap he didnt do shit
he did no damage to kaido fucking killer did
all he did was barking
midd what happened with "i will get u kaido":kobeha:

Last edited:
we told those midd stans midd wont do shit but they didnt listen lmfao
in a coc named chap he didnt do shit
he did no damage to kaido fucking killer did
all he did was barking
midd what happened with "i will get u kaido":kobeha:
XD his fans are like 9 yo, overhyped him because he looks like a casual Edgelord emoboy with a red hair. The guy took an L from every yonko except BB lmao

At least he had enough guts to fight them all and not join them
And he didn’t have the luxury to be trained by Ray for 2 years
Well true, but Oda is shitting on him, no adCoA no adCoC didnt do shit on the rooftop apart from seperating Zeus and his fans still sucking him up and saying he's Luffy's rival... I'm just gonna expect him pulling a Bullet kinda transformation and getting an asspull upgrade, apart from that his bounty is just high because he's just commiting crimes and desperate for increases.

At least he had enough guts to fight them all and not join them
And he didn’t have the luxury to be trained by Ray for 2 years
Well that's how things are in One Piece, the Straw Hats always get the royal treatment and the competition is litterally rigged in their favor; Law, Kid, Apoo and the others never had a chance for a fair competition for the One Piece and were never going to be serious concurrents and rivals for Luffy.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well that's how things are in One Piece, the Straw Hats always get the royal treatment and the competition is litterally rigged in their favor; Law, Kid, Apoo and the others never had a chance for a fair competition for the One Piece and were never going to be serious concurrents and rivals for Luffy.
We could have thought back then that Kid would have been a little bit of a challenge : an other SN in his crew, similar bounty with Luffy etc.

But now ? Luffy crew can likely neg diff all other SN crews combined....
And MC Luffy powers up like no tomorrow

Done arguing with Zoro fans about Kidd

waste of time
Portrayal Jealousy. They want Zoro to be like Kid or Law, be Equal to Luffy , to talk equally like them. They want Zoro to have his own crew. They want Zoro to have a bigger bounty like them.

Zoro is just a Rayleigh nothing more.

Yamato Hype Kid and Law
Ace Hype Kid and Law
Oden Hype Kid and Law

Kid will shine don't worry. Kaido commanders don't have a match up yet. Kid search for Big Mom alone. Hype:kidsmile:
The Kid have to fight the Mom
We don't know what Kid steal to Big Mom and which Sweet Commander Kid injured.

Yamato said Theses 5 will defeat Kaido.
but zorofanboys pretends to not see that cause of Portrayal Jealousy

We could have thought back then that Kid would have been a little bit of a challenge : an other SN in his crew, similar bounty with Luffy etc.

But now ? Luffy crew can likely neg diff all other SN crews combined....
And MC Luffy powers up like no tomorrow
Oda doesnt like Kidd anymore because he isn't popular like Law, he though that Law wouldn't be getting so much attention from fans
Kidd was good only on paper
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.