How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Oda came up Supernovas he thought that Kidd will be the main rival to Luffy
He change his mind
:suresure:
Don't worry he will. Kid is based from Vegeta. Talking Trash and take L like Vegeta.

Post automatically merged:

He did there is still time but i think he change his mind

Yes, he did change original story after time skip a lot
I wonder why? Maybe because leaks from 2008 were real?
Which Leak from 2008? They mentionned Kid?

I would prefer Zoro dying to getting trash portrayal like Midd.

Not gonna bother responding to the rest of your dream journal.
Dream Journal is thinking Zoro will be the last standing in the rooftop and thinking Zkk is real :milaugh::suresure:

Don't worry he will. Kid is based from Vegeta. Talking Trash and take L like Vegeta.

Which Leak from 2008? They mentionned Kid?

Dream Journal is thinking Zoro will be the last standing in the rooftop and thinking Zkk is real :milaugh::suresure:
Leak about how story will go after post time skip, Kaido zoro's dad etc.

isnt Nami more the Bulma-Part of Op?
Vivi is more bulma that nami i think

It’s going exactly like most Zoro fans predicted. He leaves the rooftop for some time and comes back to do ZKK.

Midd fans told us he and Luffy would be the last ones standing and do a 4 way CoC clash and yet he was nowhere to be seen in the chapter about CoC. Thinking he’ll still be relevant is incurable delusion.

If Kidd's based on Vegeta I guess that means he'll fuck Vivi.
More Nami cause Nami is based from Bulma and maybe next chapter Kid will save Nami from Big Mom
This inevitable guys Kid x Nami incoming baby !!!:steef::sweat::steef:
Nami is clearly based from Bulma
Kid is clearly Based from Vegeta
Weeble and Bakins are Based from Majin Boo and Badidi(Majin Boo and Weeble have the Same Voice Actor)
Oda loves Dragon Ball

It’s going exactly like most Zoro fans predicted. He leaves the rooftop for some time and comes back to do ZKK.

Midd fans told us he and Luffy would be the last ones standing and do a 4 way CoC clash and yet he was nowhere to be seen in the chapter about CoC. Thinking he’ll still be relevant is incurable delusion.
Because of Enma. and no don't try. Zoro fanboys predicted , Killer be out before Zoro and look what happening. I will never imagined Killer still standing damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.