How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If oda wanted kidd vs big mom he'd just have sent killer flying and had them face off. He didn't.
Do you not realize that the main reason Oda did this was to set up Zeus going to Nami? He needed to find a believable way for Zeus to appear in front of Nami, which is why Big Mom “coincidently” appears right in front of Nami in this chapter. Guess who is searching for Big Mom? Zeus. Kidd is going after Big Mom and he will still end up clashing with her anyway. Just after Nami gets Zeus to help her fight against Ulti.

Do you not realize that the main reason Oda did this was to set up Zeus going to Nami? He needed to find a believable way for Zeus to appear in front of Nami, which is why Big Mom “coincidently” appears right in front of Nami in this chapter. Guess who is searching for Big Mom? Zeus. Kidd is going after Big Mom and he will still end up clashing with her anyway. Just after Nami gets Zeus to help her fight against Ulti.
If paypay is done Ulti isn't fighting BM or Nami, she will probably tell to Kaido or King that BM betraying them
This will setup up Kaido vs BM

If paypay is done Ulti isn't fighting BM or Nami, she will probably tell to Kaido or King that BM betraying them
This will setup up Kaido vs BM
I doubt Page One is finished. Nami said she needed more lightning power to fight Ulti and Zeus is on the way to her right now. I think Kidd will come in and attack Big Mom while she is in the middle of wrecking Ulti/Page One , Nami and Usopp will continue battling the siblings, and Tama will go to the live stage to do whatever she wanted to do

I doubt Page One is finished. Nami said she needed more lightning power to fight Ulti and Zeus is on the way to her right now. I think Kidd will come in and attack Big Mom while she is in the middle of wrecking Ulti/Page One , Nami and Usopp will continue battling the siblings, and Tama will go to the live stage to do whatever she wanted to do
They are stupid if they fight now, with BM being there
Post automatically merged:

If Kid really is the son of captain John and is after the treasure of his father, then this could be the point of connect between him and Nami.
Watch Kidd being Nami's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.