How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

There's a theory that Sasaki is the son of Kokoro, the mermaid that lives near Water 7.

Who's Who might be a CP-0 member.
I really hope that Sasaki theory is true, especially with Franky fighting him currently ofc! Its such a great setup and surely there must be a blatant connection with Sasaki's similarities to Kokoro? This could give us more into Franky's character/backstory potentially which would be pretty nice too!
I still wanna know who Franky's parents were that chucked him overboard? I have a feeling we'll find out by Elbaf or Vegapunk arc somehow? I really want to see Kid and Franky team up, they're so similar in interests and from the same sea too!

:fransuper::kidsmile:

Who's Who being CP0 would be pretty cool too. Their own spy in Kaido's forces and thus how they're able to get into Wano more easily too? I thought Maria might be CP0 but I was hoping for her to be a Blackbeard spy/ally/his 10th captain. I really wish Oda would show what's going on with him and Jinbei!

:jinbewat::zehaha:

HAHAHAHAHA, THESE ARE WILD! "Rotcher" makes me think of Captain Pugwash maybe and these seem like actual classic cartoon characters, newspaper cartoons/comic characters maybe? Garfield or Asterix and Oberlx or something? Something classic and quirky like those?

"Gaboom's" name is kinda cool actually and he actually looks great here unironically imo. (Also ironic as they're meant to look weird/bad/daft?)

Oda would love these for sure, this artist is brilliant and it reminds me of Oda's take on what if the OP swords had a "human form" as much as I hate though ironically lol.

:rolaugh::nicagesmile:

I really hope that Sasaki theory is true, especially with Franky fighting him currently ofc! Its such a great setup and surely there must be a blatant connection with Sasaki's similarities to Kokoro? This could give us more into Franky's character/backstory potentially which would be pretty nice too!
I still wanna know who Franky's parents were that chucked him overboard? I have a feeling we'll find out by Elbaf or Vegapunk arc somehow? I really want to see Kid and Franky team up, they're so similar in interests and from the same sea too!

:fransuper::kidsmile:

Who's Who being CP0 would be pretty cool too. Their own spy in Kaido's forces and thus how they're able to get into Wano more easily too? I thought Maria might be CP0 but I was hoping for her to be a Blackbeard spy/ally/his 10th captain. I really wish Oda would show what's going on with him and Jinbei!

:jinbewat::zehaha:

HAHAHAHAHA, THESE ARE WILD! "Rotcher" makes me think of Captain Pugwash maybe and these seem like actual classic cartoon characters, newspaper cartoons/comic characters maybe? Garfield or Asterix and Oberlx or something? Something classic and quirky like those?

"Gaboom's" name is kinda cool actually and he actually looks great here unironically imo. (Also ironic as they're meant to look weird/bad/daft?)

Oda would love these for sure, this artist is brilliant and it reminds me of Oda's take on what if the OP swords had a "human form" as much as I hate though ironically lol.

:rolaugh::nicagesmile:
Yes they had me nuts when I saw them the first time. Hilarious art indeed, but also very well conceived.

I feel like Kid 1v1 vs Big Mom is delayed because the plot needs Zeus to go to Nami and it won't happen if big mom and kid fought outside the dome. So we'll probably get a real fight when nami will obtain Zeus once and for all :kata:
This. Oda just needed to make a somewhat believable situation for Zeus to appear in front of Nami. He just kind of did Kidd and Killer dirty for now to do it. Especially Killer since he has now gone from helping against Yonko to fighting Hawkins. Kidd is fine, he is still going to Big Mom and will clash with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.