How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like reading an impossible code.
Anyway, sucks that we have a break.
I dont mind about meh chapter but having a break after only 1 chapter sucks hard.
Take this with many grains of salt but i think.the last answer could be more along the lines of
"I Don't eat kibi dango but the red bean paste was delicious" she is probably also thanking tama for giving a shit about her when she was o-lin as well as saying kaido broke all his crew and now they are moralless asshats

Killer going to convince Hawkins zu join him against Kaido. @Kejon this will be the time when Hawkins is going to decide against his odds!

And Kid is going to save P1 and Ulti from Big Mum and beat her then, convincing P1 and Ulti to join the Kid Pirates. Chad Kid just taking over Ulti and P1 as sideplot, gifting Nami her beloved Zeus and taking Big Mum down. Truly best rival Luffy can hope for!
this right here is the highest form of Optimism.:cheers::cheers:

It's a shame that Erza Scarlet the W magnet shared the same hair color with this L magnet shitstain.
I disagree in this one bro, if you would mean the Erza pre 100years quest yeah but the current Erza from 100years manga taking Ls right and left, not better then what Kid get.

It really depends how Oda plan with Kid, I hope @Pantheos , @rerere and co are right and he get soon his great fight (I hope not Apoo). Also I like the idea with Pageone and Ulti from Pantheos, would be actually great to see them together with Kid pirates.

I disagree in this one bro, if you would mean the Erza pre 100years quest yeah but the current Erza from 100years manga taking Ls right and left, not better then what Kid get.

It really depends how Oda plan with Kid, I hope @Pantheos , @rerere and co are right and he get soon his great fight (I hope not Apoo). Also I like the idea with Pageone and Ulti from Pantheos, would be actually great to see them together with Kid pirates.
The best thing about erza in 100 years quest was embuing swords with Natsu's and Gray's magic. And that was only aesthetically pleasing
Post automatically merged:

So basically, every child can turn her into a Good Person..aka O-Lin :few:
What about momo? She was down for his slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.