How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since I'll never get to write my giant Linlin thread so I'll just give you the TL;DR and you boys can run with it lol

I think Linlin will survive and make it to Elbaf. Pudding will be there and will transfer the memory from the giant that saw Linlin eat the kids back to Linlin. It'll trigger her downfall and Katakuri will take over the family and help Luffy.
I don't think Oda will ever reveal that she ate those kids, some people keep thinking that will happen but I really don't think it will. Oda will probably leave that whole thing with Big Mom and those kids ambiguous, now if Oda does reveal what happened to those kids then I think Oda will change it from cannibalism to something else.

Here's my thought process:

I agree with the idea, but I actually think she will be an ally (or at least not a full enemy anymore) and once she finds out this backstory of her eating the kids, her redemption will be sacrificing herself for some big event.

Then Kata takes over the crew for the EoS war. Total guess atm but I think her relationship with Tama isn't something that will die after this arc, she's been showing her soft side since Udon.

Basically:

- She loses here
- Ends beef with Luffy or chases him to Elbaf, maybe even leads him there
- Finds out about her past
- Dies at Elbaf protecting people
this is spot on except her end

I think her sacrifice will happen at EoS rather than in Elbaf

Katakuri will be powerful enough to protect his crew and maybe take over once BM learn about MC, since at that time I don't think she will be sane enough to rule totland

B

Ballel

And Zeus is a massive cheater in the mythology so normal for him to see other women like Nami
Actually when you read the storys properly he's not cheating, he's a rapist.
That wasnt seen as such a bad thing back in the day tho.
Real mythology experts and fans and greeks would lynch you for saying that.
:luffylaugh:
From what I have read and heard, it wasn't well received in Greece for its treatment of their mythology and its characters.
Well that is to be expected.
Disney is not particularly good at representing cultures that are non-American.

BM character at it's core represent the archetype of Devouring mother, anyone reading what that archetype is will immediately relate it to BM character

there's a natural connection between a child and his mother, because the mother is responsible to bringing the child to this world, if the child think his mother doesn't want him, he will develope existance problem where he may think the world doesn't want him to exist

the problem with BM she was rejected by two mothers, she always feel lonely and unwanted by the world but can't accept it, that's why she's always hostile and rarely care about anyone else, even tho her dream seems noble

that's why I think at the end of her story after some character development she will sacrifice her life to protect the world that she always thought didn't want her to exist

Why should we accept your delusions?

all the build up says BM main villain of Elbaf, and even basic common sense suggest that

there's actually no reason to think that won't happen
All the build up says that Big mom and Elbaf have nothing to solve between them. Elbaf cut all ties with her, those that are delusional are the ones that think Oda needs to force a future plot with them just because they don't accept two emperors being defeated in one arc.

It may be common sense in your mind, don't generalize it.

I don't think Oda will ever reveal that she ate those kids, some people keep thinking that will happen but I really don't think it will. Oda will probably leave that whole thing with Big Mom and those kids ambiguous, now if Oda does reveal what happened to those kids then I think Oda will change it from cannibalism to something else.
Is it really ambitious that BM ate the kids and Carmel, what else could have made a giant terrified and spread rumors that made her even more hated than she was after killing a giant legend?

You feeling about Hera and BM using adv CoC?
Outside of the Tama plot(as I said the problem is not BM, it is Tama and how Oda use her as tool), I love to see Hera, probably Big mom can now use the speed with the thunder form, would be really op in that case.
I'm happy that Big Mom made a new homie but it seems like we don't see her completely which is a bit disappointing, as for her using advanced CoC I really do like that and I'm glad Oda confirmed that she can use it too.

Also yes you are right the problem isn't Big Mom but Tama.

All the build up says that Big mom and Elbaf have nothing to solve between them. Elbaf cut all ties with her, those that are delusional are the ones that think Oda needs to force a future plot with them just because they don't accept two emperors being defeated in one arc.

It may be common sense in your mind, don't generalize it.
the only villain who's heavily involved with Elbaf is BM

Luffy said multiple times he will fight her, the beginning of the new world was Luffy declaring war on her

in addition Luffy stated multiple times he will defeat all 4 yonko

the Giant whole theme is their religious, while BM their mortal enemy is base don a Witch

there's still unfinished storylines like Pudding race and her story with Sanji, BM past , Pekoms and Germa date...ect

BM in Elbaf is happening, there's no ifs about it

Status
Not open for further replies.