How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is going down in wano. She just needs to find a reason to be sat out until after the Beast pirates are taken out.
What do you have of the notions Oda portrayed the sparkling rivalry between Luffy and Big Mom since the times of Fishman Island and also the words Katakuri spelled about a possible Luffy return to take on her?

It's just prominently these elements to drive me skeptical, but perhaps he could still be the one to defeat her and it could be this arc for example.

What do you have of the notions Oda portrayed the sparkling rivalry between Luffy and Big Mom since the times of Fishman Island and also the words Katakuri spelled about a possible Luffy return to take on her?

It's just prominently these elements to drive me skeptical, but perhaps he could still be the one to defeat her and it could be this arc for example.
I mean I can just say that Wano is set up to be the final arc of the “4 emperors saga.” Once this arc ends, the 4 emperors will no longer be the opponents. And with Kaido and Big Mom as the longest tenured emperors once they go down the world will shift into how it needs to be for Luffy to become the King of the pirates. For Luffy to take a vanity trip to WCI later seems very out of place there’s no reason for it.

I'm happy that Big Mom made a new homie but it seems like we don't see her completely which is a bit disappointing,
I imagine something like Hera can fuse overall with Big mom body, giving her the power to fly on her own and moving even with lightning. That was no the case with Zeus, with make Hera even stronger since she is pure thunder and not just a thunder cloud.
Let see how it going look like, but based on the info even Kid and Killer where shocked to see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.