How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont know what Oda is going to do with Big Mom now. She just crushed Page One like nothing. He may be done. If Tama gets Big Mom to attack most of Kaido's forces, its pretty much gg ez for the SHs and Samurai. Is Kidd going to be dumb enough to engage her at this time while she is helping take out strong opponents? She really wants to kill Luffy though.. would be weird if she just left.

Then why did you quote me on this in the first place ?
Why did you mean uniformly that WB has greater resistance than KAIDO, with KAIDO showing superior resistance to incredible strikes, surpassing any WB MF statistic in that regard.
KAIDO resistance> WB
Kaido Durability> WB.
It is what it is. And of course, speaking of resistance, KAIDO fought for 3 days against BM, this is resistance, right? The term resistance is very broad, and what were you using as an argument? KAIDO is screaming, hur dur.

even though WB is silent, after receiving attacks, he suffered damage and was injured.
Letting out a scream or two will not change the fact that you are suffering damage after all.

the chapter is great overall

Oda is keeping the strong momentum

just want the build up phase to be done with and the fights to start
Crazy that it seems like we still have quite a bit more of that to go too lol. If we include Zoro/Yamato, 4 combatants don't have fights on Luffys side, 5 if we include Law doing something too. Then you have the 3 calamities with their likely not permanent matchups, plus Page 1 who may potentially recover, plus Perospero.

Edit: God and the fucking Numbers and Orochis side (though they are pretty much fodder). I dunno what would happen if BMs crew showed up too

Last edited:
I honestly dont know what Oda is going to do with Big Mom now. She just crushed Page One like nothing. He may be done. If Tama gets Big Mom to attack most of Kaido's forces, its pretty much gg ez for the SHs and Samurai. Is Kidd going to be dumb enough to engage her at this time while she is helping take out strong opponents? She really wants to kill Luffy though.. would be weird if she just left.
Oda will obviously rematch her against Queen.

They can't. Non of their attack are as strong as Yonko named attack. No way they can ko'ed Killer who tank yonko level named attack. Killer >>>>:cheers:
Hawkins damage Zoro and he couldn't harm him and Sanji already shown he can stop Big Mom's attacks. Nah, Sanji is over Killer and it's debatable on the other fight :kayneshrug:.

Tamas going to get Big Mom to leave Onigashima and go back to Wano where after the war Luffy and she will fight for who gets Wano as their territory. Just as Luffy vs Big Mom began with Luffy claiming Fishman Island as his territory. :cheers:

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."
Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"
Chad Killer will defy the numbers and come out on top, hopefully teaching Hawkins an important lesson not to always believe in his cards so blindly he needs this beating for his own sake so he can grow:kata:
We'll see how this fight plays out, but you know Hawkins chance to win is way higher than Killer coming out on top. These numbers are very important :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.