One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Of course it does. He cut kaido open yet still gave his swords to his kids. He was notably executed. Orochi has clearly done something for this to happen. Nailed on...
Ashura survived Kaido too
In fact for 20 years , he tried fighting Kaido and lost, ran and survive d

Oden giving swords to her kids doesnt mean much, Kaido doesnt kill strong people unless the person refuses to cooperate , oden got killed coz he refused.
And possibly it was Orochi who boiled Oden, since he is the one who killed Yasu, seems like he kills people whenever he wants.
Kaido didnt kill Hyou kawa etc...he just kept them in prison.

I

Inspector_Mu

:gokulaugh: Lies
WB " Shook ...step aside my people...
Doesnt seem superior to young oden"
Shook

Kaido stated that he beat Oden.

If Kaido doesnt fight fair and square...he wouldn't uncuff BM and let her eat ,

Your new propaganda is Kaido is a fraud.
You also tackled my Oden, Orochi threads and yet reality is always hard to accept

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Homelander

Of course it does. He cut kaido open yet still gave his swords to his kids. He was notably executed. Orochi has clearly done something for this to happen. Nailed on...
I had same though in mind as well . So far what oden has done it has never settled in wano citizen that he was savior instead they saw him as troublemaker and chaotic dude .

Probably what transpired after shukiyaki's death is power vaccum . Orochi def took advantage of lack of powerful figure at capital .

Oden has got lot of red flag that made him villain in front his own people .

1. Became a pirate and joined WB crew instead of becoming shogun after his father .
2. Planned to open the border of wano

I do believe odens will to open the border has a huge reason behind it . This was stopped by orochi .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:gokulaugh: Lies
WB " Shook ...step aside my people...
Doesnt seem superior to young oden"
Shook

Kaido state he beat Oden.

If Kaido doesnt fight fair and square...he wouldn't uncuff BM and let her eat ,

Your new propaganda is Kaido is a fraud.
You also tackled my Oden, Orochi threads and yet reality is always hard to accept
Is it stated kaido beat oden ?

I

Inspector_Mu

Is it stated kaido beat oden ?
You believe orochi beat Oden?
Whose the one does Kinnemon says and remembers when he talks about the downfall of Kozuki castle? We see Kaido and his men with Kozuki burning.

Who else fought Oden? Kaido

Do not confuse execution and defeat!

Oden was first beaten before being Executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.