How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There are lots of plot points to resolve in Wano arc.
Zoro past and connection to Shimotsuki.
Nidai Kitetsu.
Yamato Kaido flashback and Yamato joining the fight.
Marco role.
Tenguyqma hitetsu.
Momo DF growth.
Hawkins, Apoo switching sides.
Kaido past in Rocks and after.
BM betraying Kaido.
Return of Pedro.
BM pirates arrival
Orochi and Kanjuro
you forgot CP0, Opening Wano's border, Flying Onigashima, Sanji's fight(whether he gets a fight in this war or will fight against CP0) etc etc

prediction for rest of arcs:

Big Mom -Agrees to protect Tama and take her to the town of leftovers. CP0 believes that Tamas powers will come in handy for the WG creating such powerful slaves for the CDs. Cue Big Mom flashback with CP0. Big Mom disappears until Onigashima raid ends and Luffy and her fight in Okobore Town. Linlin to claim wano as hers, and Luffy to give it freedom.

Kaido - Kaido and Luffy will continue to fight for the rest of Act 3. Defeats Luffy and breaks the dome falling down to the Performance Hall. Later loses to the combined might of the straw hats. It’ll end like the Pacifista fight with first coming a Sanji attack in his new form, then an Asura Zoro attack, finally an ultimate attack by Luffy

Luffy - Fights Kaido in base for Act 3. Loses and after he falls to the performance hall is protected by the Straw Hats. Once he gets up Luffy goes Gear 4 (or 5) and showcases new power.

Zoro - Rests and recuperates. Law heals him with the assistance of Hiyori. Zoro and Hiyori talk about Yasuie and are interrupted by Orochi where Zoro gives Hiyori the power to kill Orochi. Zoros named chapter ends with Zoro returning to the new Kaido fight.

Kid - Kid chases Big Mom to the live floor where Kid ends up fighting Apoo after Drake gets attacked by Linlin because Tama told her Drake destroyed her home

am just getting warmed up
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

btw @Seraphoenix how are you tagging greeneggs and not @MarineHQ62 tf?
greeneggs is no admiral fan
Sera decided it's best for his agenda if he ignores me after he couldn't answer why Garp is supposed to be above Sengoku despite not being a confirmed CoC user and that it contradicts his agenda. The same happened with @Blackbeard

Sera is not the brightest and he tends to run like a bitch when confronted with his own BS. Unfortunately he can't read that, but it's not that anyone can safe this guy or can it?

LMAO, the plot saved admirals.
Imagine KAIDO and SHANKS in MF.
With BB with 2 DFS.
In the fight, the island would need to be made of poneglyph to support the fight.
In the first CLASH of KAIDO and SHANKS in MF, the 100k of forage of the navy, together with the VC, flee, the admirals are watching the fight from afar, AOKIJI freezes the SEA, and they go away from MF to watch the fights, thanks to the giant waves of ACOC, KAIDO and SHANKS in their attacks (clashs), the LARINES cannot get close to the island.:steef::steef:
Lets reclaim Marineford, where is your pride as marines??!!

Back of, fodder!!! Don't interfere with real men fighting, you ain't shit

Let's stand back and enjoy a good fight of the gods

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Tejas @Seraphoenix

Marco??
Role of Cp0??
Zoro Is nerfed(may be marco heals him)
Role of scabbards going forward
Too may plot points are missed
Tbh, I think Marco is going to be incapacitated (i.e. triple team from Pero, King and Queen). This is technically not the old generations fight

CP-0 will just continue to observe, I dont expect themt to fight, just like they didn't at DR.

Zoro healing is dependent on who heals him. Maybe a weakened Marco is able to transfer his strength to others in some hax kind of way. Maybe Law just heals him for 5-10 chapters. Maybe Toki/Hiyori does if they encounter her.

There are actually 6 remaining scabbards, coincidentally there are 5 remaining Numbers and Kanjuro. I expect the Numbers to be fodder but who knows. Maybe the other 5 recovered already and eventually the 9 scabbards protect Wano's capital from the 10 Numbers. Maybe Kanjuro flips sides and makes it 10 v 10.

I honestly have no idea how all of this is supposed to play out. I just wanted to simplify a pirate vs pirate dynamic.

Sera decided it's best for his agenda if he ignores me after he couldn't answer why Garp is supposed to be above Sengoku despite not being a confirmed CoC user and that it contradicts his agenda. The same happened with @Blackbeard

Sera is not the brightest and he tends to run like a bitch when confronted with his own BS. Unfortunately he can't read that, but it's not that anyone can safe this guy or can it?
i see
this beef is real.
well i respect both of you so i cant say much on this lol

Tbh, I think Marco is going to be incapacitated (i.e. triple team from Pero, King and Queen). This is technically not the old generations fight

CP-0 will just continue to observe, I dont expect themt to fight, just like they didn't at DR.

Zoro healing is dependent on who heals him. Maybe a weakened Marco is able to transfer his strength to others in some hax kind of way. Maybe Law just heals him for 5-10 chapters. Maybe Toki/Hiyori does if they encounter her.

There are actually 6 remaining scabbards, coincidentally there are 5 remaining Numbers and Kanjuro. I expect the Numbers to be fodder but who knows. Maybe the other 5 recovered already and eventually the 9 scabbards protect Wano's capital from the 10 Numbers. Maybe Kanjuro flips sides and makes it 10 v 10.

I honestly have no idea how all of this is supposed to play out. I just wanted to simplify a pirate vs pirate dynamic.
But you know we might come across a marineford- like tragedy.

I mean none expected ace to die like that.

May be act 3 ends with momo dying.

lol based on the 9 shadows?
:milaugh:
Of course, look at it

- 9 shadows prophecy

- 20 years later strong pirates will bust their way into the new world

- These pirates will be the central figures in the war against the world government

- The callback to the Straw hats losing a fight together and getting separated leading to them coming together and winning their greatest battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.