How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How long before Tama says that the way Big Mom treats her own children and most people is wrong, and that Linlin casually accepts to stop killing and mistreating others à la Majin Buu...
I see nothing wrong with it tbh, it goes perfectly in line with how Oda portrayed Linlin so far. But the only problem is that it makes things way too convenient for the alliance which is the last thing fans wanted to see in Wano.

I see nothing wrong with it tbh, it goes perfectly in line with how Oda portrayed Linlin so far. But the only problem is that it makes things way too convenient for the alliance which is the last thing fans wanted to see in Wano.
Things have been very convenient for the alliance from the start, and it's not going to stop even if the story doesn't get better because of it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Things have been very convenient for the alliance from the start, and it's not going to stop even if the story doesn't get better because of it.
That I agree with, I am just trying to say BM listening to Tama makes perfect sense.

ADCOC users have the advantage in confrontation.
Not really, it's a big boost and a terrifying power to fight against but nothing suggests you can't fight COC with other abilities.

killing momo would mean alliance failing even if they win afterwards, thats a loss, utter loss.
But I dont think results of wano war will be loss for strawhats, so I'm against the idea of momo getting killed

I think Law is the one with 1% survival
I can see it, tbh it would probably carry the biggest emotional weight considering his popularity. Plus, what he wants to know effectively is something we all want to in the end.

I'd be surprised if Oda committed, but that would be really good tbh (if he actually dies due to the 99% chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.