One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

I think next few chapters will be interesting

Will they skip entire odens adventure with WB ?

Why didnt Whitebeard wage war against kaido if they invaded wano 20 years ago ? Really it doesnt make sense?

I would say toki is not from wano . Oden and toki decides to settles down in wano after they meet seeing she was valuable liability for WG .

If shukiyaki dies early who was the shogun before orochi ? Was it yasuie maybe he took over shogun title for brief period until kaido s invasion.

That was WB close to his prime I think because he still lacked the huge scar but the fight looked closer than I expected. Oden was very close to admiral level indeed
Stop. That. Powerlevel. Nonsense.

I really like Oden's character just like most here, but this was one single panel where they clashed. It wasn't even a fight.
All it did was showing us that Oden is indeed a very strong and charismatic guy, who doesn't know the word "fear". That's it, no exact conclusion concerning his "power lvl" is possible.

Stop turning every single panel into some stupid powerlvl discussion ...

Seems like even before Oden joined WB's crew he was stronger than your average YC. Maybe a low top tier, it's not surprising when taking into account the hype Oda had build around him, he's been portrayed as a monster since he was 3 years old. So how was Kaido able to defeat Oden in his prime? Not to mention he had strong retainers and an army of strong samurai.. 🤔
And who was WB's YC1 when he had a beast like Oden on his ship, it wasn't Marco for sure seeing he was just an apprentice.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Stop. That. Powerlevel. Nonsense.

I really like Oden's character just like most here, but this was one single panel where they clashed. It wasn't even a fight.
All it did was showing us that Oden is indeed a very strong and charismatic guy, who doesn't know the word "fear". That's it, no exact conclusion concerning his "power lvl" is possible.

Stop turning every single panel into some stupid powerlvl discussion ...
It is very possible to figure out his power level instead, you don't need a genius to get at least a cornered idea.

Either way this thread is made of many PL discussions, take your rant for someone else too.

Plus I'm personally talking about the chapter as well, I don't just care about that.

H

Homelander

The more times passes the more I'm convinced none of the scabbards are the traitor. I'm starting to lean towards there not even being a traitor. Maybe Orochi has someone on his side with an espionage devil fruit ala Viola for example.

And I'm including Kyoshiro here because I believe he's Denjiro.

Also the more time passes I think Izo is Ushimitsu Kozo :shocking:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...is-ushimitsu-kozo-the-witching-hour-boy.1762/
But denjiro looks nothing like kyoshiro. Kyoshiros eyes are squint and denjiros eyes are round.

He is similar to zoro's sensei. Even though i am ruling out he is koshiro.

Marco haters are going to shut their mouths and log out the moment he comes into Wano, showing off amazing feats:sadgrin:

Recruiting Marco was one of the first plot points Oda introduced for the Wano arc and that 150 chapters ago.

Anybody who thinks that this will be solved with a single "nope" from him honestly can't read what Oda set up here, and that Weevil the guy who was compared to this Whitebeard by Kizaru, who harms the Whitebeard pirates ( Marco's comrades) even further is after luffy makes Marco even more important to this arc.

Comparing Oden to the Pirate King introduced in chapter 1 is questionnable but ok lol.
I thought you said your problem was that Oden is dead already

So you're saying it's fine if he's dead, he just has to have alot of impact on the current story? Is that it?

Well I can say Oden certainly has alot of impact on the current story

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
But denjiro looks nothing like kyoshiro. Kyoshiros eyes are squint and denjiros eyes are round.

He is similar to zoro's sensei. Even though i am ruling out he is koshiro.
If you look at young and old O-Tsuru you'll see the same difference. I think Oda is making the traditional Japanese characters take on the ukiyo-e facial style as they grow older.

If you actually look at Kyoshiro's hairline it's similar to Denjiro. Also his silhouette is the same but with the pompadour backwards. It's all circumstantial at the moment but he's the most likely candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.