How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there's not necessarily a causal relationship here, it's not like you suggest. They wanted to show his deeds entirely and so yonko clashes were mentioned. It doesn't implicate it was them to capture him.
bro what are you talking about? it said captured
Bro you don't know why its stated. You haven't seen his flashback. They could always hurt him. Once again you thought Youkous couldn't hurt Kaidi when his introduction showed a big ass scar on him. Hurting n killing two different things
Who cares about his flashback he already had his df
and he wouldn't be captured if he was on Rocks it took place after god valley
What's going on here, are people actually debating if capture and kill mean the same thing?
Why did it mention none of these people were able to kill him?

it is gonna be hard and long fight for Luffy but it will end just before the sunrise like in thriller park. i am just wondering if BM is gonna play Kuma's role at the end. :D
Depends what you mean.

she’s falling in wano. Don’t forget doflamingo was supposed to be in her place so he would have fallen also and big mom and kaido were the only yonko mentioned in thriller bark.

this time the straw hats have an alliance. The remnants of rocks are meant to fall in wano .

Kaido and big mom represent the old generation.

It doesn’t make sense if she wins the old generation are not meant to win against new generation

Depends what you mean.

she’s falling in wano. Don’t forget doflamingo was supposed to be in her place so he would have fallen also and big mom and kaido were the only yonko mentioned in thriller bark.

this time the straw hats have an alliance. The remnants of rocks are meant to fall in wano .

Kaido and big mom represent the old generation.

It doesn’t make sense if she wins the old generation are not meant to win against new generation
So Kidd 1v1 Big Mom ? :shocking::bignews:

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders

The tanked this even bigger as imagined attack with even less trouble then expected. Just clapped up the dust and charges to big mum again. That’s casually tanking, the word damage must be unknown for kid.
It's an insane feat, nobody gonna aknowledge it tho :kriwhat:

Like we said. Kidd will save ulti and page one from big mom.

@ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @rerere

It also seems like he is right around the corner

:cheers:

saving his future crew members

:steef:
Talk about calling the unexpected :cheers:

@rerere

Killer says “I got this you handle Big Mom”, Kidd says “I’ll leave it to you.” That simple. Love this duo. Where are all the people who were saying that Killer doesn’t have faith in Kidd when he reacted to Luffy hitting Kaido with Red Roc? Lmao.
They probably hiding

Am I the only one who's more hyped for Killer v Hawkins than Luffy v Kaido? :steef::suresure:

@rerere
Oh boy Killer gonna show why he's called the 'Massacre Soldier' :finally:

QUOTE="Fuckthis3, post: 1351764, member: 904"]I just it funny killer hate hawkins more than Apoo :steef:[/QUOTE]

Apoo is scum. You expect scum shit from him. Its like hating rat. Whats the point. Just kill it and move on. Hawkins is kinda deplorable with his prediction shit. Man is a coward. Won't go against his own odds. He is stuck in his probabilities

my guess is

That’s what it’s looking like.

I would say main player though.

Kidd player for big mom

luffy main player for kaido

they by no means are gonna beat them solo.

Anyone saying big mom isn’t falling this arc though just don’t get it. Old generation is meant to fall here and now they lose if big mom gets away
Fall how tho? Does she die? Get captured? Or will she acknowledge luffy? I think its kinda anti climactic for kidd to be the one who brings her down for good. I don't see her leaving the story completely but I could see her stepping aside as an antagonist maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.