Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Interestingly enough

- Few weeks ago, Luffy / Zoro had a 19percent of survival chance
- Killer is now mentioned to have a 92percent chance of dying
- Someone else is mentioned to have 1percent of survival chance

And all the ones known to have low percentage of survival thus far are the ones who were fighting the yonko on the rooftop

Most likely then it's a build up for Hawkins' world of predictions to be destroyed when the rooftop SNs overcame those predictions

The matchups haven't been finished because Oda needed to set everyone's fight with Kaido first. Scabbards, Supernovas and now Luffy. Now he will be in his way of finishing all matchups so the Arc can progress, Kid vs Big Mom, Killer vs Hawkins taking Page One out so Usopp and Nami can take care of Ulti.
The next ones should Law's matchup and Sanji's, the final matchup of the Arc will probably be Zoro's opponent.
Lol I even question if Page 1 is done truly. Even though he got hit bad, he's still a BP executive with high recovery. Queen, Jack, Ulti and him all took pretty fucked up hits from people and were back before. Maybe he recovers and fights Chopper, who honestly is the only one without a realistic matchup (we know it's not Queen)

Pretty sure Zoros knocked out
Knocked out makes it more possible he's going to come back later in the fight. If zoro was done fighting kaido, Oda would have made sure to give zoro a similar speech to kinnemon.

The more i think about it, the more i realise the less likely he fight somebody else other than Kaido. Zoro's character is build around pride. Oda made sure to let us know that zoro was satisfied yet. There's no closure to this fight.
Im still on the fence about ZKK but he's definitely coming back

Interestingly enough

- Few weeks ago, Luffy / Zoro had a 19percent of survival chance
- Killer is now mentioned to have a 92percent chance of dying
- Someone else is mentioned to have 1percent of survival chance

And all the ones known to have low percentage of survival thus far are the ones who were fighting the yonko on the rooftop

Most likely then it's a build up for Hawkins' world of predictions to be destroyed when the rooftop SNs overcame those predictions
Honestly as some people have said before, it could very likely be Law. I doubt Hawkins cares about the scabbards and he wouldn't be against the alliance if it was a 1% chance of living for someone on his side

Knocked out makes it more possible he's going to come back later in the fight. If zoro was done fighting kaido, Oda would have made sure to give zoro a similar speech to kinnemon.

The more i think about it, the more i realise the less likely he fight somebody else other than Kaido. Zoro's character is build around pride. Oda made sure to let us know that zoro was satisfied yet. There's no closure to this fight.
Im still on the fence about ZKK but he's definitely coming back
Oh of course he’s coming back but I think he has to either complete the orochi plotline or king plotline first

Honestly as some people have said before, it could very likely be Law.
When I think about it. None of the rooftop 5 being the one percent makes sense imo. The one who fits it is sanji. Hawkins said “that man”. Sanji is connected to germa which hawkins used to read as as a kid. It’s entirely possible hawkins is talking about sanji

maybe he even dies but gets brought back to life by his hidden genes
👀

Bogard

You can't win
Honestly as some people have said before, it could very likely be Law. I doubt Hawkins cares about the scabbards and he wouldn't be against the alliance if it was a 1% chance of living for someone on his side
He most likely checked the survival chances of everyone opposing the yonko. That's why he keeps saying he won't side with people who are bound to lose. Most likely all the rooftop SNs have low survival percentage

Zoro himself is on the brink of death right now, so most likely his survival percentage is even lower

I still think it'd turn out to be Luffy the one with 1percent chance of survival though because Oda always uses him to overcome the impossible

He most likely checked the survival chances of everyone opposing the yonko. That's why he keeps saying he won't side with people who are bound to lose. Most likely all the rooftop SNs have low survival percentage

Zoro himself is on the brink of death right now, so most likely his survival percentage is even lower

I still think it'd turn out to be Luffy though because Oda always uses him to overcome the impossible
He already did their percentages, I'd expect it to be someone who wasn't (Kid or Law)

Status
Not open for further replies.