How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a broken body he clashed 4 times with hybrid kaido overpwoered him and left a huge scar on his body if he didn t took hakai for others he would be fine fighting rn :kayneshrug:
Yeah, Luffy may or may not have taken damage from Hakai, but I dont know about other SNs. Luffy "may have" survived that attack. Yet again, Luffy was the only one who was going all out on Kaido, he was exhausted, while Zoro was spectating. If Zoro also attacked Kaido from the beginning with the same intensity as Luffy did, then he would have been out even before Luffy. So, whats your point now?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah, Luffy may or may not have taken damage from Hakai, but I dont know about other SNs. Luffy "may have" survived that attack. Yet again, Luffy was the only one who was going all out on Kaido, he was exhausted, while Zoro was spectating. If Zoro also attacked Kaido from the begging with the same intensity as Luffy did, then he would have been out even before Luffy. So, whats your point now?
May??????? Luffy would have survived the attack:gonope:

Luffy said he will beat Kaido. So you are saying Zoro will come to roof to decapitate an unconscious Kaido?
Unconscious? What does that mean?

You believe Oda draws Page One, Ulti, Jack, Queen ... etc knocked out & Defeated & then getting back up thanks to their Zoan DF but Kaido the Strongest Creature & Mythical Dragon stays Unconscious?
Be realistic please. Even Apoo got back up quickly after being Defeated by Zoro & Drake
Even Minotaurus returned not long after being Defeated & he was just some random Jailer Zoan Beast
And also you believe Kaido is not gonna face Yamato & Momo?!

So Luffy can beat Kaido all he want & when he have his Victory moment, Kaido will get back up & that's when Zoro comes in to finish what he started

Who saved Luffy s ass from Apoo?
who saved luffy from heavenly fire and boro breath?
who saved luffy from getting eaten alive by kaido?
who saved luffy to not get hit by the invisible slashes of kaido?
who saved luffy from hakai?
who saved luffy from kaido who was about to crush his head then zoro went asura to save his ass :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Apoo was PIS of a non serious Luffy, a Monet situation to stall out the serious confrontations with fake drama.

Boro breath wouldn't have stopped Boundman Luffy as we saw later in the chapter- and that was a team effort of Zoro and Law. Heavenly fire wouldn't have done anything major either.

Zoro was the one who dropped Luffy and claimed it as his incompetence- reread Zoro's statements, this was PIS for Law not teleporting Luffy away to recover anyway, instead giving exposition to Kidd.

Luffy dodged the slashes with G4 speed, not Zoro blocking for him. Zoro was blocking the slashes in his personal space, in 1001 Luffy is IN FRONT of Zoro. If Killer can fucking dodge these you don't think BOUNDMAN can? how bad can someones takes be lol.

Luffy warned them all of Hakai using FS, without that all of the 4 SNs apart from Luffy would have been hit, that is manga fact, whether or not Luffy could have avoided it himself had he not wasted time warning them, we'll never know, but I would assume so given he is the fastest character on the roof, to the point of shocking Killer in that same chapter doing a double take that Luffy already was engaging Kaido when he thought he was next to him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Apoo was PIS of a non serious Luffy, a Monet situation to stall out the serious confrontations with fake drama.

Boro breath wouldn't have stopped Boundman Luffy as we saw later in the chapter- and that was a team effort of Zoro and Law. Heavenly fire wouldn't have done anything major either.

Zoro was the one who dropped Luffy and claimed it as his incompetence- reread Zoro's statements, this was PIS for Law not teleporting Luffy away to recover anyway, instead giving exposition to Kidd.

Luffy dodged the slashes with G4 speed, not Zoro blocking for him. Zoro was blocking the slashes in his personal space, in 1001 Luffy is IN FRONT of Zoro. If Killer can fucking dodge these you don't think BOUNDMAN can? how bad can someones takes be lol.

Luffy warned them all of Hakai using FS, without that all of the 4 SNs apart from Luffy would have been hit, that is manga fact, whether or not Luffy could have avoided it himself had he not wasted time warning them, we'll never know, but I would assume so given he is the fastest character on the roof, to the point of shocking Killer in that same chapter doing a double take that Luffy already was engaging Kaido when he thought he was next to him.
Lmfao stop talking shit
Tf you mean luffy could have dodged if not for warning them. He couldn't do shit.
Post automatically merged:

We see Zoro's ribcage turned into ashes, Luffy still tanking direct hits from Kaido, with a smile on his face. While, Zoro: huff huff, haa haaa, huff huff.
When ? I saw a weaker move in ragnorak ko luffy instantly

Still not over how Kid and Killer just tanking that mountain level attack like it was nothing. How kid is tanking everything big mum has to offer so far.

and he isn’t just tanking it, it feels and looks like he get charged up by that. Kinda what Kaido is talking about with Luffy. The intensity of the fight let their power bloom. Can’t wait for the moment when kid gets his epic entrance, saving P1 and Ulti. His new Nakamas.

Linlin, it’s time to retire.
Kidd said "just avoid it" going by that it's not unreasonable that it missed, wasn't a direct hit on them but they got blown back in the blast. Kid still a tank after the big mom punch but I can't really scale this here shit the same way.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I agree. But, I prefer to give credit where it is due. But, these Zoro fans need to understand that Luffy is wayyyyy stronger than Zoro. They need to stop pushing their agenda, it is not happening, at least not in One Piece where Luffy is the MC.
I wouldn't say wayyyy stronger but Luffy would definitely put him in a body bag but it is obvious Zoro fanatics wants Oda to clearly feed them what we all know. Zoro stronger than Luffy is nothing but a meme just like how Sanji fanatics kept saying he was as strong as Zoro :milaugh:

"Don't go, Lizaru, bec-c-cause of th-th-the Samurai"

:smoothieduck:

:shame::shame::shame:

:ronalaugh:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"Samurai forces are unknown," Kaido 25 years ago invading the country with less than 200 men with him.
:shame::shame::shame::shame:
"Should I attend SAKAZUKI ?, try to stop Bm, firing a pacifist laser, which Luffy deflected with a rotten CoO 3 centimeters away.:hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel::cantseeme:

I don't see what Kaido could have left except named CoC attack like the ones he used previously.

I think the current fight stays 1v1 until one of the 2 gets a temporary KO.

Anyway, I believe that at some point whether in this round or the next Luffy will send Kaido to sleep with KKG. That's gonna be Luffy's win for this arc.

How do you deal with Kaido after he gets up again though, well, that's another story.
Kaido is probably gonna get a fake defeat by a powered up KKG infused with advanced CoC+CoA, then his awakening kicks in speeding up his recovery rate and stamina waking up, but becoming a mindless beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.