Speculations Theories and Head Canons

I think a hypothetical Orange Admiral would replace Kizaru, then we would have the three secondary colors as admirals.

There's a vice admiral named Tokikake who has the title Chaton, which means Brown Pig. Apparently he's an admiral candidate.
Replacing Kizaru would make sense because of the colors, why would he leave his position though? He seems loyal enough to the marines and the tenryuubito. Unless he gets defeated/killed or something, maybe he is going to fight Teach soon? Since both the marines and the BBP are going to get something (chapter 956).
I didn't know about that vice admiral, interesting.
didnt Drake say "I feel bad for that guy"? Why would he refer to himself as 'that guy'?
Because Hawkins didn't specify who it was, so Drake couldn't know it was himself.

1. Kizaru is CP0 boss, Aokiji is Sword Boss.

2. Sanji and Kuzaru will fight but Kizaru will be defeated by Fujitora, Divine light being defeated by the one who see only Darkness.

3. Luffy will save Akainu from Kizaru by sacrificing himself. Akainu will be redeemed and face Gorosei

4. Akainu will be Cyborg-ized

5. Long Head Shinobi Fukouroujou is a CP0 who decided that having Orochi at the head of Wano was good for trade.

Word comes out that mihawk has low diffed the buster call

Sanji fights both king and queen, with or without marco

Marco retreats to chopper and helps the casualties as he recuperates himself

Ussop will have a CoO moment

The tides of battle shift as sanji defeats either king or queen or both

Kaido's affiliation to judge is exposed..kaido comments on sanji to luffy regarding his affiliation with Germa.

Luffy goes gear 4 derivative, 5 or stays in 4 and is in control of the fight.

Sanji either goes to assist Kid with BM or luffy with Kaido.. or none of this happens
but sanji catches us off guard by doing something out of the blue

Sanji get furious.. at something

Anti manner kick course makes a Post time skip debut, used in conjunction with DJ

Chopper and marco tend to casualties.., with marco potentially assisting sanji before helping chopper.

we'll finally get dope sanji and kid double page spread of sanji facing 2 commanders or something slick.. and Kid and BM's Coc clash.

About zoro... I'll leave Oda to wank him

At the end when zoro has recuperated a bit.. he, sanji, and Jimbe (after defeating WW) wreck havoc in live dome or face cp0

Robin slaps BB into Oblivion..

Sanji's chapter 's name will either be Zeff related or DJ... germa is also an option

Sanji goes berserk against Perespero and gravely damages him for what he did to carrot

at the end of wano sanji reinforces the notion of him being relative to zoro into peoples minds.

Fujitora is top 1 all time:shocking:
Bandaged by Sabo
Post automatically merged:

1. Momonosuke joins the Straw Hat Crew.
2. Usopp is going to be the 4th Strongest in the crew after Luffy, Zoro and Sanji by EoS.
3. Usopp will get Yasopp's rifle.
4. Shanks will get defeated by BB.
5. BB will get Kaido DF.
6. Mihawk will join as Shanks underling.
7. Zoro's dad is Shimotsuki Ushimaru.
8. Akainu will be Blueno of WG arc.
9. Ryokugyu has plant based DF.
10. Luffy requires Gear 5 to defeat Kaido.
11. Kaido won't be defeated in 1 vs 1.
12. Sanji will inherit the dream of Conquering North Blue.
13. Urouge has joined BB.
14. A mink joins Straw Hat Crew.
15. ....

Last edited:
Kidd will fight big mom.

Kidd will kill big mom.

Marco will die

Zoro will use three thousand worlds on kaidos dragon form.
i think your being incredibly delusional...it’s sad man

1. Sanji will fight both King and Queen

- Oda created a plot line where Sanji has interacted with both, and these to have been a pair since their introduction, it’s fair they end as a pair as well.

2. Zoro injured and Hiyori will finish off Orochi and turn Enma black then join the Kaido fight with empowered Enma

- Enma should be turned black by End of Wano, but simultaneously Zoro not turning Wado ichimonji black first by his own acts just doesn’t feel fitting.

3. Luffy will lose to Kaido and we’ll get 9 straw hats vs Kaido during the fourth act.

4. Kid will fight Apoo and Killer Will extreme diff Hawkins. And just like Law commented on Zoros power, Kid will comment on Sanjis.

5. Yamato will fight Jack after Jack obliterates Inu.

- Jack is going to be running towards the scabbards, after Yamato gives the scabbards Momo they’ll head to the tower to try and face Kaido and Jack and Yamato will run into each other and fight.

6. Big Mom will face CP-0

The current CP-0 are the kids that big Mom had at her birthday party and they’ll face Linlin and explain what will happen at her birthday party.

7. Fujitora and Ryokugyu are as strong as Akainu.

8. Burgess is stronger than Jozu meanwhile Shiryu is stronger than Vista.
While I feel like you try to take the most Ls ?

Big Mom vs Queen rematch
Funny coming from big mom number 1 hater

• Law, Momo, Tama, Yamato next crewmembers
  • ZKK
  • Luffy and Law vs BB
  • Luffy vs Akainu solo
  • Sabo vs Lucci
  • Zoro is a D
  • Kid is a D
  • Usopp will have CoC
  • Big Mom vs Luffy ends in perma Olin
  • Luffy Dragon Garp vs Akainu Im Gorosei in that order
just how many L's are you asking for here... :milaugh:
except for ZKK and
  • ZKK
  • Luffy and Law vs BB
  • Luffy vs Akainu solo
  • Sabo vs Lucci
I'm dumbfounded about the rest.

just how many L's are you asking for here... :milaugh:
except for ZKK and
  • ZKK
  • Luffy and Law vs BB
  • Luffy vs Akainu solo
  • Sabo vs Lucci
I'm dumbfounded about the rest.
There more wishful thinking. If I really believed in them I’d make theories. I’m solid on Yamato/Law as crewmate. Momo/Tama idc for but I think will happen. And some kid fans have showed me that Kid might be more relevant in the future. And this is only an introductory arc for him. The other ones are fan service

There more wishful thinking. If I really believed in them I’d make theories. I’m solid on Yamato/Law as crewmate. Momo/Tama idc for but I think will happen. And some kid fans have showed me that Kid might be more relevant in the future. And this is only an introductory arc for him. The other ones are fan service
Kid imo from Sabaody onwards was relevant... . luffy and Kid have similar goals so they ought to converge at some point... Kid is a pivotal side character next to law... where they as SN's and rivals matter....to the story and they influence luffy in a way.
so no doubt about that.. but a possibility built upon current conceptions regarding them.. who knows where this roller coaster of a plot is headed to

1 Kidd is captain John son
2 Shiki will appear, he have history with Zolo, Sanji , Scabbards and Yamato, and also Doflamingo, basically the ultimate Mastermind
3 Zolo is Kaido son
4 Garp and Kizaru will appear and will be killed
5 Rocks pirates make their grand return at the end of the arc

1 Kidd is captain John son
2 Shiki will appear, he have history with Zolo, Sanji , Scabbards and Yamato, and also Doflamingo, basically the ultimate Mastermind
3 Zolo is Kaido son
4 Garp and Kizaru will appear and will be killed
5 Rocks pirates make their grand return at the end of the arc
i was like "Hmm the second point is intriguing" and then i see the point right after

Kid imo from Sabaody onwards was relevant... . luffy and Kid have similar goals so they ought to converge at some point... Kid is a pivotal side character next to law... where they as SN's and rivals matter....to the story and they influence luffy in a way.
so no doubt about that.. but a possibility built upon current conceptions regarding them.. who knows where this roller coaster of a plot is headed to
Yep, I like to shit on Kid a lot but I always maintained that Post Wano he’ll become a Great Pirate if not short, but in the long run