One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 years later (30 years ago from the past) Oden and his vassals arrive to the Flower Capital. Thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Narration: The majestic noble figure of those Samurai was so gallant, so much so that it could take your breathe away.

Oden and Sukiyaki reunion. It seems Orochi is now Shougun's servant. Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums one more time.

Oden: It's all thanks to you for having brought me up so splendidly. I haven't change one bit.
Sukiyaki: To think that Oden would ever show gratitude to somebody?!
Oden: Why are you frightened?!
Narration: After hearing his father was plagued by illness, Oden rushed to his father's side, but he was relived to see his father well and healthy. However, this became the last day that the two were ever able to exchange words.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, guys/girls I somehow missed the Marco/Whitey bay dialogue in my earlier translation, but I've added it now ^^

I

Inspector_Mu

Kaido don't kill Strong people

@Jo_Ndule tell this Nibba:tchpepe:
Kaido didnt kill Oden, he only defeated him then brought him for questioning
He didnf wanna talk about raftel and that...so he left him to die by Orochi orders.

That's the scenario that probably happened coz Kaido didnt even kill Hyou Kawa after many years in prison, he wouldn't kill such a legendary fighter who can read RPs ... unless he really got fed up and somebody else did the killing

T
Well, look at this Zoto-tards... Denjiro is DEFINITIVELY NOT Kyoshiro, and he hasn't the same ponytail as Koshiro, Zoro's teacher...

You dudes...

I'm afraid that he's a whole new character yet to be introduced.

As a curiosity, Denjiro is not smiling anymore... hmm.

I also have no doubts that he is indeed the traitor and we will know why very soon.
The person claiming Denjiro= Kyoshiro is not even a Zoro fan....

wew

The guy is just loyal to his theory and you tag him this way..... prejudice at its finest.

H

Homelander

But Zoro's sensei was born in East blue and his daughter was also born in east blue just 22 years ago
Ya but they do share same facial cut also i am not sure about it. Its all speculative and doesnt add any backup proof both are same.

Chapter 0 will be huge retcon we know kuina , koushiro and his wife were in east blue during roger execution timeline.

I

Inspector_Mu

So you're saying Momo's lying? Do you not remember the flashback in Zou when we were first learned that Kaido wanted the secrets of the poneglyphs from Oden? Then we see Momo remembering Oden and Kaido saying "Oden is better prepared boiled"

What do you think that flashback was about then?
Kaido either was really fed up and killed boiled Oden
Or Kaido got fed up and let Orochi boil him while he watches and comment.

H

Homelander

Well, look at this Zoro-tards... Denjiro is DEFINITIVELY NOT Kyoshiro, and he hasn't the same ponytail as Koshiro, Zoro's teacher...

You dudes...

I'm afraid that he's a whole new character yet to be introduced.

As a curiosity, Denjiro is not smiling anymore... hmm.

I also have no doubts that he is indeed the traitor and we will know why very soon.
maybe its a cermonial and they have to follow protocol . I dont see kinemon smiling as well.

Ya but they do share same facial cut also i am not sure about it. Its all speculative and doesnt add any backup proof both are same.

Chapter 0 will be huge retcon we know kuina , koushiro and his wife were in east blue during roger execution timeline.
What do you mean chapter 0 is a retcon? Its what happened

I tried to explain to you several times with several ideas. You dont want to listen, dont want to discuss, you just repeat the same sentence. So i dont discuss it with you anymore. Just read into our discussion before, it will be exactly the same.
The discussion ended with you saying the Vivre cards are wrong or lying and then I asked you why you think they are wrong or lying and you said because they have been wrong or lied before then I asked you when they were ever wrong or lied and you didn't have an answer

H

Homelander

I tried to explain to you several times with several ideas. You dont want to listen, dont want to discuss, you just repeat the same sentence. So i dont discuss it with you anymore. Just read into our discussion before, it will be exactly the same.
Only thing if denjiro is not koshiro can be because he fought kaido 20 years ago with asura douji.

Also its not to travel back and forth fron east blue to wano.

We needs real good explanation how koshirou travelled back and forth unless he has some df (lol) .

Again everything is speculation on air.
Post automatically merged:

The discussion ended with you saying the Vivre cards are wrong or lying and then I asked you why you think they are wrong or lying and you said because they have been wrong or lied before then I asked you when they were ever wrong or lied and you didn't have an answer
Only thing i remember was sabo was listed dead.

Orochi’s scum but the man is a hustler lolz. Orochi seems to be wearing the same outfit as that one Sukiyaki retainer with glasses, so chances are that like Oden’s been progressing, the man has made progressed up to the point where he’s now one of the Shogun’s Retainers 😱 That’s crazy! Heck he might even be his closest attendant, in which case Sukiyaki’s illness & death were prolly Orochi’s doing 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.