Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
it has, actually. we didnt know you were trolling and thought it was your mindset that bigmom couldn't use acoc so you were trying to say that the lightening too is blood. thats what I argued about in every post. until the last where I cant agree that page one is coughing loads of blood. I said he coughed blood but not loads
No. You responded to two separate posts of mine.

One that was a clear joke on big mom

The other that was on about page one bleeding

You are the one who acted like it was one post not me.

My only point was that page one did indeed have blood coming out in response to critical mindsets post on sanji kicking page one

No. You responded to two separate posts of mine.

One that was a clear joke on big mom

The other that was on about page one bleeding

You are the one who acted like it was one post not me.

My only point was that page one did indeed have blood coming out in response to critical mindsets post on sanji kicking page one
I acted like it was your mindset not just post lol.
your point was page one did have LOADS of blood coming out. whereas I thought(because you posted bigmom didnt have acoc before) you mistook lightening for blood and were referring to those as loads of blood.

Dope chapter 11/10
Come on zoro don't tell me you're done
Dude, if you read chapter 1010 luffy got KO on chapter 1009 and oda show him again at the end of 1010 even if before was totally know out.
Zoro is shown, at the begin of this chapter (we cant see his face) and law is porting him away.
Let beat that next time we see Zoro, he will be conscious and will try to reach again the rooftop.

Here we go again...
then don't say stuff like this ... you would that "that guy" who ignore what others fully agree ...

Big Mom usage of Advance CoA and CoC are as CLEAR as it can possibly be

p.s
unless you meant lighting are not coming out if his mouth but form Big Mom fist or something like this
Post automatically merged:

You can't differentiate blood and lightning?
are you guys talking about what came out of his mouth or Big Mom didn't used Ad.CoC ?

Chap Analysis
The chap was aa TREAT... well ironic considering the spoilers but ig those weren't put together well and led to redundant arguments on the forum. So Kid and Killer have their match ups set.. and have tanked a darn devastating attack, its streaks towered even the Skull with the impact about the size of the Skull.. they somehow dusted it off

Hawkin's words regarding kid and Killer intrigue me, saying that taking both kid and Killer on would be suicidal.. which is true but.. wouldn't that prove that Killer is a force to be reckoned with, then why are his chances so low in surviving,but then again seeing killer unwavering was a sight...ig its nit that killer is weak but more of a visionary from Hawkins... its up to killer to defy them

We go back to the roof where the 2 yonkos are brawling :optimistic:
Kaido shows, time and time again, subtle signs of admiration to luffy.. commenting on how luffy is enjoying the fight regardless the risks, there is that cockiness in luffy's expression but the more confident he is the better it is for his growth in the fight.. and soon kaido after vaguely comments oh his smile with obscure comments, theyy both get a spectacular clash.. where luffy is seen pushing with his fists and then resorting to his leg.. so this confirms the need of physical strength while using haki....so luffy is physically keeping up with hybrid offense centered kaido...thats exceptional growth from luffy... its time to switch gears innit?

Fast forward to the gagster duo (yea Ussop and nami) THIS ENCOUNTER WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.. the turmoil made comedic in such an entertaining way.. it really reflects the originality ussop and nami put forward...

and we got a pseudo God Ussop moment finally just for him to revert to his shuddered facial cringe after he sees pAy pay getting up after that splendid attack...Typical ussop ,love to see it
:ihaha:
Quote of the day goes to Usopp

Now regarding BM and her condition it seems rare and prolly won't last long and idk why but people are having problems with her way of the Pirate code and morality and that her character is not consistent... well.. its supposed to be inconsistent.. BM has been portrayed as a very impulsive character with special problems.. but even she sticks to her way of the code... just like WB wouldn't touch anything that's precious to others.. she won't forgive the ones who hurt people that are kind to her... it seems that BM does have principles that were once non existent to us.. since she is very impulsive.. but turns out she has a pirates pride for herself as well.. so good character development there oda..
take BM's consistency as a character in her inconsistencies... she's a special case after all.

So then

JAANAA ;)

the chap was previously a 4/5.. with the spoilers... but the chap is a 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.