Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! How convenient that BM has a "mother mode" that works only sometimes on children under 10 years old, but it just happens to work now...

And i like how P1 is just holding on to the dog instead of just punching or throwing it...

Ridiculous writing for Kids under 10 years old.
The mother mode is so embarassing. BM just receive this kind of treatment when really, Oda can make her the superstrong, calm, evil version of Minerva McGonagall, with a scarf made of living lightning, shield layers made of breathing water, and blizzards dancing with firebolts as her elemental whip.

Chapter is kinda meh for me, especially with BM and Tama parts, reminding me of Fairy Tail. Luffy vs Kaido and confrontation between Hawkins and Killer were kinda lit though, looking forward to see how the battle will go.

Chapter is 2/5 for me.

WOW! How convenient that BM has a "mother mode" that works only sometimes on children under 10 years old, but it just happens to work now...

And i like how P1 is just holding on to the dog instead of just punching or throwing it...

Ridiculous writing for Kids under 10 years old.
That was probably specifically triggered by what Tama told her. So not really casual. This is the best explanation at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.