Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I've been trying to think of ways on how the Tama stuff plays out with her powers and I seriously still wonder if Pero has the BMP with him somehow (via a sibling power).

Reason being is I assume Kid to distract BM, Nami and Usopp to hold Ulti back, and thus gives Tama the ability to use the mic and give a command.

BUT, BP fodder and Orochi's samurai fighting each other may honestly be boring. What if the BMP arrives at a big moment, shit gets extremely desperate because yet another Yonko army present, then Tama commands the controlled Smile users to fight back? This way the fodder/fodder dynamic is actually sort of cool, and that leaves the BMP executives as potential matchups for the supernova if they end up not truly fighting each other?

I truly think Oda thinks we care about everything he writes, I mean what do you expect when everyone around you has been blowing smoke up you're ass for god knows how many years. It's the Kanye effect where a guy has been so successful he thinks anything his mind concocts is somehow "Genius."
No, he is just writing what he thinks it is good for his book not what you think it should be good. He fails sometimes and he delivers sometimes.

Thing is,Big Mom is mentally Ill!She is the Sensui from the op world(multiple personality disorder)!It is within her character to be inconsistent!He have seen from her:cannibalism,go insane from hunger pangs,change her personality from a blow to the head,now she is in her"mother mode"!It would not be crazy if big mom had a child in the middle of the war!It actually would be within her character since she has child's every year!And her "mother mode" actually makes sense,if she was a crazy psycho with little kids all the time she wouldn't have her crew!
You simplified her a little bit to much, it is world known in op that Linlin is a merciless maniac, it is her character, she did massacres multiple times, we know that she has food tantrums, and we know that she kills people at random, even after she gets the food, she killed her own son for fks sake without giving a shit. Its her character to be evil.
Comparing her with Sensui is a little to much, sensui have diverse personalities, and in balance.
Big mom is a monster in 99% of her time, and only plot conveniently good when she is around strew hats, for fks sake, her crew is afraid of her, and no one cross the lines with her because she is a murdering machine almost all the time
Katakuri shits his pants when he is near bigmom, only the sh are lucky with her, I mean tama is lucky with her who is a sh plot armor factor.

Last edited:
Yes and a month ago he was getting his ass clapped by Doflamingo, This asspull is trash, also Mihawk > Kaido anyway
Cry baby. I bet you would have had orgasms if Zoro was the one clashing Kaidou instead of Luffy. Don't preach asspulls when all Supernovas jumped levels. This is nothing but salt. And Lolhawk is below Kaidou. Someone who was stopped by Vista and someone who couldn't be put down by 5 Supernovas and 9 scabbards.

I cant wait to get to that level when everyone start talking about this topic. I use to highlight these issues, and get roasted for it. Now, I just sit back and enjoy it. There are many more mangas that I like, but I am still following One Piece because at one point it was so good that it almost had no flaws (perfect world building, awesome fights, awesome character moments and so on). But now everything has changed and it is like a snow ball effect, but imagine a snow ball going down the drain and as it goes it piles up more shit. It is unstoppable now. Nothing can wash this and get it cleaned and the stains will remain forever, and I love it. Fucking 1000 chapters and we are nowhere near end, and the writer dares to waste chapters on irrelevant characters. Then there are fans who say, you can quit, but they wont understand we have invested our time in One Piece, we expected it to be great, now it feels like we have been betrayed.
Post automatically merged:

I think so, "wider the smile", Luffy predicted that line.
i would say!
I cant wait to get to that level when everyone start talking about this topic. I use to highlight these issues, and get roasted for it. Now, I just sit back and enjoy it. There are many more mangas that I like, but I am still following One Piece because at one point it was so good that it almost had no flaws (perfect world building, awesome fights, awesome character moments and so on). But now everything has changed and it is like a snow ball effect, but imagine a snow ball going down the drain and as it goes it piles up more shit. It is unstoppable now. Nothing can wash this and get it cleaned and the stains will remain forever, and I love it. Fucking 1000 chapters and we are nowhere near end, and the writer dares to waste chapters on irrelevant characters. Then there are fans who say, you can quit, but they wont understand we have invested our time in One Piece, we expected it to be great, now it feels like we have been betrayed.

I think so, "wider the smile", Luffy predicted that line.
Pre skip One piece started to be epic for me post Water 7 arc!But it had inconsistent moments too,thriller bark was fun but not epic!After time skip,early arcs till punk hazard fun but not epic,Dressrosa lots of frustating moments with side characters but overral the arc had an epic ending!One piece post zou Arc:i am loving everything!I understando people's frustation because one piece was not meant to be read on a weekly basis,because it gets tiresome!

You simplified her a little bit to much, it is world known in op that Linlin is a merciless maniac, it is her character, she did massacres multiple times, we know that she has food tantrums, and we know that she kills people at random, even after she gets the food, she killed her own son for fks sake without giving a shit. Its her character to be evil.
Comparing her with Sensui is a little to much, sensui have diverse personalities, and in balance.
Big mom is a monster in 99% of her time, and only plot conveniently good when she is around strew hats, for fks sake, her crew is afraid of her, and no one cross the lines with her because she is a murdering machine almost all the time
Katakuri shits his pants when he is near bigmom, only the sh are lucky with her, I mean tama is lucky is with her who is a sh plot armor factor.
I see your point,but she is also insane!She has sudden personality changes!It is within her character to do this stuff!

Last edited:
How do you guys feel the match up between Killer and Hawkins will play out?

I hope Killer shall defeat Hawkins without well... killing in spite of what his own name suggests funnily.

Kaido confirmed you need to be given a chance to challenge Tobi Roppo and Calamities for their spots. You don't just walk in. Hawkins literally just arrived.
This. People really think Hawkins is weaker than flying 6 just because he isn’t part of the group. Do they not realize that he joined the crew like 2 days ago while Drake has been there for two years? Lol. Hawkins is at least Flying 6 level. Should be around as strong as X Drake.

So far Katakuri is looking more threatening than Kaido. Katakuri was pummeling the shit out of Base Luffy, then out-speeding G2, then overpowering G3 and G4. It looked like an impossible task for Luffy to overcome him whereas a single Club attack and boom Luffy can equally compete with Kaido in Base form
that's for sure, katakuri was relentlessly non stop attacking luffy, while kaido is chilling and enjoying himself so far.

God Ussop is amazing or should I call you Unc? lol

Kidd over here looking weak lol lost his hold on baby Zeus. That mightve knocked him out for a quick second too. Definitely Luffy equal :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.