Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sAnJi tRuSt hIs cReWmAtEs

Meanwhile CP0:

Ohh, so that's where Nico Robin is going hmm. Interesting. Arigato Black Leg.
Robin could get kidnapped by Black Beard too!I think BB set out to get an ancient weapon(in alabasta probably),Storm WCI to get BM Poneglyph and he will crash the Onigashima war at the end!Guys,waht about the lurking legend?is it really Imu?is it shiki or rocks?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He was right in front of him mr1 even avoided some of his kicks but mr2 was able to land one good kick on him after.
so? If you are having a casual conversation with someone then that person randomly strikes you, that's a sneak attack and even then it did nothing to him anyway
Post automatically merged:

With @Taper @Kromage911 and blade i think the number of sanji fans has surpassed the number of zoro fans on this forum:zorothink:

so? If you are having a casual conversation with someone then that person randomly strikes you, that's a sneak attack and even then it did nothing to him anyway
Mr1 even threw a punch back at him but he dodges it. This is not me saying this proves mr2 is stronger or as strong, just saying that if mr2 could avoid and land hits on mr1 as he did then sanji who is noticeably stronger than mr2 would have done much better.

The lurking legend was remnants of the rocks pirates aka BM & Kaido alliance.
Why are people still waiting for the lurking legend to appear?
I thought about that,but how can you be so sure?Shiki is cannon,oda worte him in chapter 0!Shiki was planning something for 20 years in the future!This might sound crazy,But i could see Shiki and Xebec crashing this war!Oda said things would get crazy in Wano!Hell even Black Beard might show up!

Last edited:

With @Taper @Kromage911 and blade i think the number of sanji fans has surpassed the number of zoro fans on this forum:zorothink:
Not a sanji fan man just trying to be fair to these characters. I have even defended zoro on this forum before lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not a sanji fan man just trying to be fair to these characters. I have even defended zoro on this forum before lol
yeah right you don't fool anyone there are literally a dozen other sanji fans like you who do nothing but defend sanji all the time then claim they're not sanji fans later.
I understand i wouldn't wanna be associated with a character like sanji either

You still on with that shit? :milaugh:
@Taper see?

yeah right you don't fool anyone there are literally a dozen other sanji fans like you who do nothing but defend sanji all the time then claim they're not sanji fans later.
I understand i wouldn't wanna be associated with a character like sanji either
Me saying sanji is not a weakling and has fought characters that are comparable to zoros opponents, which is clearly portrayed in the story is me being a fanboy?

Either way. You'll find one side you will be with over the other.
I don't pick sides, if you are saying something consistent, honest and makes sense I am with you. My judgement will be flawed at times but that's what I look for above all else.

yep just like i said it measures physical ability and jabra already had the power up to physical ability from his DF when he was measured
You said that the doriki was without the df i told you df doesn't affect doriki.

Status
Not open for further replies.