[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
so i though i told u yesterday

u tend to cruise by unnoticed and just ask 1 liner questions without forcing any elongated interactions with anyone.

i've seen u pull out the same thing first handed on the turbo game i hosted 2 sundays ago when u were mafia.

u do say ur town meta is similar, so how do i know if u r town or scum? its simple really. I start a wagon on u and see how the rest of the game reacts to it

and it seems to me there is an insane pushback to a player that has barely any posts.

take this into perspective, drago also had barely any posts and wasnt there by EoD, but his wagon was alot more easier to grow than urs.

i have no idea how can anyone read u as town when u hardly have any notable contributions, so then why is ur wagon not growing fast? why are other players finding alternatives to resist ur wagon? thats what didnt sit right with me
I don't think you did. If you did, then I might have missed it.

And how do I act when I'm town? Because I'm pretty sure I ask one liners too. I'm not the most active player, Usopp.

And you think I know why they didn't react to my wagon? You started my wagon around EoD. Most of us were focused on Drago and before that Knight. Drago is an experienced player, of course scum would want him gone. Why would scum want me gone though? I'm hella easy to push for a lynch. They could do it anytime. Easy mislynch.

I almost never get town read early game since town is always so hellbent on me being scum, mainly because I don't contribute.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
If I wanted to save myself, I could have easily voted for Dream, Knight or Drago. They had the same amount of votes as me except for Knight.
this is a bit of a WIFOM here specially given how it would be hella suspicious if u voted for a big wagon. all wagons at that time were 1 or 2 votes each so u can easily start one on mango and ur scummates can easily tip the scale to another wagon if they want

the scum team would obv not try to vote same person, atleast not this early on. so its easy for u to put a vote on mango and have them save u or sway lynch from u without u saying anything on the thread anyway

I don't think you did. If you did, then I might have missed it.

And how do I act when I'm town? Because I'm pretty sure I ask one liners too. I'm not the most active player, Usopp.

And you think I know why they didn't react to my wagon? You started my wagon around EoD. Most of us were focused on Drago and before that Knight. Drago is an experienced player, of course scum would want him gone. Why would scum want me gone though? I'm hella easy to push for a lynch. They could do it anytime. Easy mislynch.

I almost never get town read early game since town is always so hellbent on me being scum, mainly because I don't contribute.
yea ur right i didnt, i said i'll talk about it later and kept the wagon to see if it will grow or not without revealing everything

yea but dont u actually make use of those 1 liners as town? like u were actually doing stuff in weeb game and pretty easy to read as town. u had a good track on me as femto and practically outed me from day 3 iirc. u dont even have to be tracker here, but u simply are not being as vocal and impactful as u r when u r town. it seems ur questions are just for the sake of asking questions, and not to actually gain info and solve the game

and no, i started ur wagon fairly early to the game, in fact I started it by jumping on a vote on u by rej. I wanted to see how far would rej try to push this wagon but it seems that he has 0 conviction on it. not only that but lots of other alternatives started to pop up left and right and people just swayed from ur wagon without questioning it. it seemed none was hellbent on u being scum at all like u think.

if ur literally gna say u dont contribute then how do u expect town to read u as town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
ok @Tris

u say scum would rather go for drago than u cuz drago is an experienced player, so u r telling me drago's wagon is full of scum rn?

like if this is ur thought process, then from ur PoV (if u really are town) then u shud be hunting drago's voters rn which you are not doing

so tell me where r the scum? who did they vote for last day?

we proposed multiple wagons and urs had the highest resistance to it even tho u were non contributive at all, so how do u explain that by saying scum rather kill drago over u?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
and by resistance, people dont have to outright come and defend u, saying u r town

but instead people straight up ignored the wagon and started finding so many alternatives to push

if you really were as scummy as u say this shuda been as easy wagon to grow, but ur scummates made sure to find good alternatives to play with town's minds and distract from ur wagon

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I don't do wagon analysis until I see a scum flip first since there's nothing to analyze with no scum flip.
well cop died and it seems none has any info to share lol
if any1 wants to take incentive feel free to do so
lots of ppl didnt post yet so lets w8 on that i guess

wagon analysis definitely works b4 scum flip and helps achieve the first scum flip

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
this is a bit of a WIFOM here specially given how it would be hella suspicious if u voted for a big wagon. all wagons at that time were 1 or 2 votes each so u can easily start one on mango and ur scummates can easily tip the scale to another wagon if they want

the scum team would obv not try to vote same person, atleast not this early on. so its easy for u to put a vote on mango and have them save u or sway lynch from u without u saying anything on the thread anyway
I voted Mango because he was sus. So is that a problem now that I vote whoever I want and not follow the main wagons, which I tend to do most of the time? He was sus. I put a vote on him. I didn't sus Drago or Dream.

Before I left I was leading the wagon, I could have easily voted for Drago to save my ass. Did I do it? No. I wasn't sussing him. And I'm not afraid of getting lynched anyway.

yea but dont u actually make use of those 1 liners as town? like u were actually doing stuff in weeb game and pretty easy to read as town. u had a good track on me as femto and practically outed me from day 3 iirc. u dont even have to be tracker here, but u simply are not being as vocal and impactful as u r when u r town. it seems ur questions are just for the sake of asking questions, and not to actually gain info and solve the game
In the weeb game, I had abilities that were useful. I do my reads mainly based on actions. It's easier for me that way.

and no, i started ur wagon fairly early to the game, in fact I started it by jumping on a vote on u by rej. I wanted to see how far would rej try to push this wagon but it seems that he has 0 conviction on it. not only that but lots of other alternatives started to pop up left and right and people just swayed from ur wagon without questioning it. it seemed none was hellbent on u being scum at all like u think.
Oki, you started my wagon early on. But you left after that vote for a few hours. How do you want to get others to vote for me if you aren't telling them to do so? T-Pein was spamming the thread with "Vote for Dream". You did this like 5 hours before EoD when everyone was focused on something else.

I didn't specifically mean the current game.

if ur literally gna say u dont contribute then how do u expect town to read u as town?
I'm not saying that I won't contribute. I just don't contribute that much. As I said above. I read people based on my actions at night or day.

ok @Tris

u say scum would rather go for drago than u cuz drago is an experienced player, so u r telling me drago's wagon is full of scum rn?
No. I'm saying at least 1 scum should be there imo. Or you are saying that everyone who voted for Drago is town?

like if this is ur thought process, then from ur PoV (if u really are town) then u shud be hunting drago's voters rn which you are not doing

so tell me where r the scum? who did they vote for last day?
I'm arguing with you rn. That's what I'm doing.

Midnight
Flower
Juliet

They voted for Drago. Out of the 3, I don't like Juliet.

we proposed multiple wagons and urs had the highest resistance to it even tho u were non contributive at all, so how do u explain that by saying scum rather kill drago over u?
They could push me for a lynch any time they want to. You could see that in the Users Editon round too.

Then why would scum kill me instead of Drago, who could have figured out that they were scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
dream is someone thats currently alarming me as well, mostly cuz i honestly dont know how they play tbh

No posted first that's a first
:shocking:

Let's get the party started, Old Kai style
I preferred "Rock the Dragon" opening over the Cha-la Head Cha-la
I'll be heading off to sleep now
5 opening posts of nothing but fluff followed by going to sleep. this isnt really something you scum read someone for but it already tells me this person is going to be chillaxed and fun to play with. good so far.

however tpein started rallying votes on him and dream suddenly had 3 votes on him when he was sleeping. not the biggest wagon but certainly a potent one.

Before i start Vote Lynch Flower @Fujishiro i'll give my reasons shortly
Firstly excuse me for my mafia terms, been a minute since i last played mafia so just getting back into the swing of things

Here's my reason why i am voting Flower; firstly you hopped on the bandwagon that T-Pein stated who i am sus about but your reason for hopping on my bandwagon is surely sus.

You stated that after T-Pein stated to vote me and i quote "Dip Out"

^ not a good enough reason to vote me

Then you come up with a better reason but surely thats all your going on to vote me
comes back to the thread like a completely different person. i honestly like his case and vote on flower tbh. i am not a fan of him going into scum hunter mode after having votes on him but its hard to judge if the votes were the reasons why he is in this mode now since he was asleep. so far so good ONLY cuz i like the flower wagon too, but i do not like his tone change at all.

Hey man, long time no chat
normal filler post

My read on Grammaton for this is surely tingling my spider senses
he puts couple of quotes by gram here where gram basically sarcastically answers tpein questions. this is where we heard disagree. if anything this gave me a pretty decent town lean on gram but seemed to give dream a scum read. I am fine with such disagreements like that but would like if he expanded more on this scum read of gram and explained if he still scum read him by EoD or not tbh, or atleast by day 2.

Next person my read is also giving off on my spidey senses is "Midnight Delight", something that @Go D. Usopp โ„ข mentioned above in the manner of his responses following "Vote Dream if your town" by T-Pein

If it wasn't for Flowers response i would surely vote you Midnight
i rly like this, so far looks we share reads on midnight and flower which means if dream is scum, then i really need to reconsider my reads. eitherway dream never does much to push his reads which is very alarming to me. i cant tell if hes town or just scum putting meaningless reads or his scummates names out there.

fyi @Queen i was in the middle of collecting some posts when your mentioned me :goyea:

tone change? ... this is how i normally use to play mafia though mix with a lot of fluff (cut that shit out towards the latter games i played back 3 odd years ago)
so i dont know ur meta but rn we need everything we can get our hands on. tpein primarely pushed u the entire day and now he is dead. this could be an obvious frame on u, but how do we know u r not simply scared of tpein using actions on u so u silenced him?
ur mix of fluff with mafia doesnt make sense if ur gna fluff when u arent suspected but play mafia when u have votes on u.

brb after i break my fast
oh u too! there r lots of more of us here than i thought!

Didn't know Chiaotzu was considered a baldy
If it's Frieza force then i doubt there's a SK unless the SK is the role of Frieza himself
well back to fluff again since u have no votes on u lol
its pretty funny lmao

@Tris Your play is weird. On day 1 you voted Mango because I was the one who brought up Mango's play on day 1 and then you voted him because of what I said and then on day 2 you are blaming the voters who voted Drago and then you say you don't like me the most when you were the one who sheeped my idea.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
@Tris Your play is weird. On day 1 you voted Mango because I was the one who brought up Mango's play on day 1 and then you voted him because of what I said and then on day 2 you are blaming the voters who voted Drago and then you say you don't like me the most when you were the one who sheeped my idea.
You never voted him tho. I voted Mango when no one had their vote on him. Gambit was already voting someone else at that time. Then you think that everyone who voted Drago is town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I voted Mango because he was sus. So is that a problem now that I vote whoever I want and not follow the main wagons, which I tend to do most of the time? He was sus. I put a vote on him. I didn't sus Drago or Dream.

Before I left I was leading the wagon, I could have easily voted for Drago to save my ass. Did I do it? No. I wasn't sussing him. And I'm not afraid of getting lynched anyway.
voting someone u sus is perfectly fine, but the way u votes mango looked like u r just throwing the vote out at w.e is an easy target

like i can ask u rn why did u really sus mango? and if u actually sused him then why not tell others to vote him and actually pressure him? and no u were not leading wagon lol, u never had more than 2 votes the entire game iirc

and lets assume u r town, do u still actually sus mango? or that was just an escape goat read yesterday lol.

In the weeb game, I had abilities that were useful. I do my reads mainly based on actions. It's easier for me that way.
imagine lol
ok fair enough lmao
rolefag confirmed :catblush:

Oki, you started my wagon early on. But you left after that vote for a few hours. How do you want to get others to vote for me if you aren't telling them to do so? T-Pein was spamming the thread with "Vote for Dream". You did this like 5 hours before EoD when everyone was focused on something else.

I didn't specifically mean the current game.

I'm not saying that I won't contribute. I just don't contribute that much. As I said above. I read people based on my actions at night or day.
honestly yea i left ur wagon cuz it wasnt growing whatsoever

want me to go back?

No. I'm saying at least 1 scum should be there imo. Or you are saying that everyone who voted for Drago is town?

I'm arguing with you rn. That's what I'm doing.

Midnight
Flower
Juliet

They voted for Drago. Out of the 3, I don't like Juliet.
i scum read mid and flower, and town read juliet actually
but if mid and flower are both scum (or one of them) then they r saving u or mango by that drago lynch
what u make of that?

They could push me for a lynch any time they want to. You could see that in the Users Editon round too.

Then why would scum kill me instead of Drago, who could have figured out that they were scum?
well u r easy asfk to push i agree
u get randomly lynched regardless of alignment like happened on the turbo games where u were town and scum

so how do we know which one are u now?

:wonderland:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
anyway tris is here answering questions in a genuine way imo so honestly wouldnt be my yeet for day 2 (yet)

lets still w8 for the rest to talk

You never voted him tho. I voted Mango when no one had their vote on him. Gambit was already voting someone else at that time. Then you think that everyone who voted Drago is town?
Same thing can be said about me when I voted Drago when no one had their vote on him. The other players who were on the Drago wagon I don't have a town read on. Usopp was also on the Drago wagon and I have been engaging with him trying to figure out his alignment since I have been a little bit paranoid of him. I'm interested to hear what you don't like about me.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
voting someone u sus is perfectly fine, but the way u votes mango looked like u r just throwing the vote out at w.e is an easy target

like i can ask u rn why did u really sus mango? and if u actually sused him then why not tell others to vote him and actually pressure him? and no u were not leading wagon lol, u never had more than 2 votes the entire game iirc

and lets assume u r town, do u still actually sus mango? or that was just an escape goat read yesterday lol.
Mango's wagon wasn't growing. Flowa and someone else pointed out that Mango is playing like his usual self.

I didn't play Flowa's game where Mango was scum. So I don't know how he acts then. He feels off and as said I'm not a big fan of flip-flopping. But it's just me. He was saying he won't vote Midnight. He did vote him. And his Gambit vote seemed weird too. He also said he will change his vote from Gambit iirc. I don't think he did so.

Rej, Queen and you voted me. I had 3 votes. Others had 2 or 1. I was leading for a few hours, then you guys changed to Drago.

imagine lol
ok fair enough lmao
rolefag confirmed :catblush:

honestly yea i left ur wagon cuz it wasnt growing whatsoever

want me to go back?
:catblush:

i scum read mid and flower, and town read juliet actually
but if mid and flower are both scum (or one of them) then they r saving u or mango by that drago lynch
what u make of that?
I don't know about Flowa. She is definitely passive. I have nothing on her though. I can never read her.

Mid could have done that. Though he voted Mango after I voted. And Mango had 1 at that time. That was mine. I don't think Mid would like to grow a wagon on his scum mate.

well u r easy asfk to push i agree
u get randomly lynched regardless of alignment like happened on the turbo games where u were town and scum

so how do we know which one are u now?
I mean I can tell you that I'm town.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.