General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

if it's revealed to be king, the sanji fans will be all like ''i told ya! hold this L! I always said it was king!''
If it's not then they will get clowned for getting a weaker opponent, i've already seen 2 of them claim they would leave the forum if it happens.
Post automatically merged:

the RS doesn't need to move to be hard
leaving the forum over a possible queen fight .....
I dont even get it
queen is a 1.3 bil pirate
I guess he doesnt look cool enough.

the RS doesn't need to move to be hard
Who's using the RS right now? Sanji. Without Sanji, the RS ain't shit. That's like saying Enma scarred Kaido, not Zoro.
leaving the forum over a possible queen fight .....
I dont even get it
queen is a 1.3 bil pirate
I guess he doesnt look cool enough.
Queen already loses his hype and his fighting style doesn't match Sanji's beside being a giant. Sanji vs King looks way better aesthetically.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who's using the RS right now? Sanji. Without Sanji, the RS ain't shit. That's like saying Enma scarred Kaido, not Zoro.

Queen already loses his hype and his fighting style doesn't match Sanji's beside being a giant. Sanji vs King looks way better aesthetically.
sanji himself said it was the suit who saved him bro, stop the cap

I see.
well if it doesnt happen
dont leave the forum. dont make dumb bets either.

Thing is Oda doesn't like to be predictable.

Queen vs Sanji has been predicted for 2 years or whatever. Its a very obvious matchup. King vs Sanji would be unexpected given reasons listed in OP. The whole Sanji/Momo/King connection also isn't that farfetched.

To counter though people predicted Zoro vs King then help with Kaido. Oda flipping that would be unexpected as well. But I also don't think Zoro will defeat King as well has cut down Kaido. There's also Zoro's line about avenging Yasui which would connect him with Orochi or most likely Kaido, not King.

50/50 for me.

Thing is Oda doesn't like to be predictable.

Queen vs Sanji has been predicted for 2 years or whatever. Its a very obvious matchup. King vs Sanji would be unexpected given reasons listed in OP. The whole Sanji/Momo/King connection also isn't that farfetched.

To counter though people predicted Zoro vs King then help with Kaido. Oda flipping that would be unexpected as well. But I also don't think Zoro will defeat King as well has cut down Kaido. There's also Zoro's line about avenging Yasui which would connect him with Orochi or most likely Kaido, not King.

50/50 for me.
indeed