General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

"Oh no.. Sanji managed to bend King's beak. Now King is a low diff fight for him." Idk... after the clash King wasn't the one that almost died. You want to look at Sanji bending the beak but you don't want to read the part where Sanji said the he is going to die. 1 nameless attack from Zoan King is enough to take Raid Suit Sanji out from chapter 988 (Page 8) till chapter 989 (Page 12).

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
"Oh no.. Sanji managed to bend King's beak. Now King is a low diff fight for him." Idk... after the clash King wasn't the one that almost died. You want to look at Sanji bending the beak but you don't want to read the part where Sanji said the he is going to die. 1 nameless attack from Zoan King is enough to take Raid Suit Sanji out from chapter 988 (Page 8) till chapter 989 (Page 12).
people forget sanji is oda's hypetool he clashes with people and loses to show how strong they are it happened with vergo with doffy and now with king

Last edited:
people forget sanji is oda's hypetool he clashes with people and loses to show how strong they are it happened vergo with doffy and now with king
You can't even call that a clash. That's Zoan King knocking Raid Suit Sanji out for an entire chapter with a nameless attack. But sure, he can still win against him. This reminds me of the Doffy vs Sanji where Doffy almost killed Sanji while playing with him. At least Doffy used some named attacks.

Sanji fans like to talk about how sanji is a "great character". But upon matchup, they always try to avoid fights that can expand more on his character background.
If sanji fights queen, we would see how queen is related to judge. This is a fight related to sanji background, so there are rooms to explore more of sanji character here. Then, sanji vs queen should be the fight that sanji fans want

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
if it's revealed to be king, the sanji fans will be all like ''i told ya! hold this L! I always said it was king!''
If it's not then they will get clowned for getting a weaker opponent, i've already seen 2 of them claim they would leave the forum if it happens.
Post automatically merged:

Never knew the RS move on its own.
the RS doesn't need to move to be hard