[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote
Vote Lynch Queen
@Fujishiro

This is the most solid final bet for now.

Teams are presumably either Queen + Gambit + Tris or Queen + Rej.

Midnight/Usopp/Grammaton still wild cards but Midnight might be the SK who knows. He claimed Neutral.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Queen
@Fujishiro

This is the most solid final bet for now.

Teams are presumably either Queen + Gambit + Tris or Queen + Rej.

Midnight/Usopp/Grammaton still wild cards but Midnight might be the SK who knows. He claimed Neutral.
Gambit hard defending Tris so much and even once quoting me doing so is decidedly not a wonderful look.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am the most consensus scumread. Ya all should vote me off instead of someone like Tris who was the most consensus scumread D1 and still has 0 townreads while C3. She isnt even townreading herself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'd prefer Queen alive just because she is a more pleasant player than Gambit.
I will hammer Gambit once 3 people vote him. Until then I will bank my vote on myself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Finalbeta is the towniest of all the vig claims.
But he is a goddamn pu**y voting for Queen and not for me Tris or Gambit.

Also all ties of D1 flipped just Tris made it so far.
Coincidence?

Calm down my man.

Queen remains the best target also going with Knight's flavor Cop result on top of the fact given the structure of my x shot Vig her backup doesn't make much sense. If you are really Town you should not be so worried about having her offed.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Everyone who W/W me and Tris is a bad mafia player by nature and shouldnt be allowed to make it past D2 in any game.
Even if my winrate on WG is lower than 10% its not my fault that its so low. Its the fault of bad town and unusual SRM setups.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Calm down my man.

Queen remains the best target also going with Knight's flavor Cop result on top of the fact given the structure of my x shot Vig her backup doesn't make much sense. If you are really Town you should not be so worried about having her offed.
Nah I am not voting off queen. She was nicer to me than Gambit or Sussop.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Calm down my man.

Also why I am your man when you scum read me.

In before Rej is playing power WIFOMing. Acting like a Jester but scum highly shielding Queen and is the actual scummate with Queen flip flipping to confuse Town.

Yes this is possibly a new Mafia term I just invented. Power WIFOMing.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In before Rej is playing power WIFOMing. Acting like a Jester but scum highly shielding Queen and is the actual scummate with Queen flip flipping to confuse Town.

Yes this is possibly a new Mafia term I just invented. Power WIFOMing.
Does power wifoming have to come from scum? Could be a frustrated townie too.

But yeah you are right. Me and Queen are members of mafia 1 and Gambit and Tris are members of mafia 2.

Dude I would like to congratulate you to your new MVP award. You solved the game like Sheldon Cooper.

So ultimately I suggest take Queen out and call it a dayphase for now. :memehm:

Knight should Cop Rej
Tris should protect Knight

IIRC no other Doc showed up? Then she is probably it?

Because if so

It's probably:

Rej
Queen
Midnight

Right now

Status
Not open for further replies.