Character Discussion An interesting fact about Mihawk that is never brought up

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
but no one in ace novel said Shanks gained fame from Mihawk read the damn thing please :few:
yes they did in fact they said MOST of shanks infamy came from his duels with mihawk and it said nothing about shanks being weak in fact it said that when he is angry he is unstoppable
Post automatically merged:

Classic Mihaw fan. U r escaping like Mihawk. Didnt surprised
Like you're hiding the rest of the fight?

Mihawk didn't get any scars?
Panel that says that Mihawk got scars from him We have shanks saying that wheras even Mihawk's torso is clean asf we don't know the same for shanks .:goyea:
mean ... I know you are trolling if you say yes ... but still
I ain't trolling small injuries can be healed like nothing happened heck even Zoro got injured by Killer but nothing lasted on his body which means leaving scars of battles ; Killer got wounded By Zoro but nothing left as a scar on his body

:goyea:

Panel that says that Mihawk got scars from him We have shanks saying that wheras even Mihawk's torso is clean asf we don't know the same for shanks .:goyea:

I ain't trolling small injuries can be healed like nothing happened heck even Zoro got injured by Killer but nothing lasted on his body which means leaving scars of battles ; Killer got wounded By Zoro but nothing left as a scar on his body

and they both got it ... by any logic

The only scar I see is the one in his face :kayneshrug:
Fake hype for Mihawk with the "countless scars" when he only has one. Same fake hype for Kaido's "top" hardness.

Keep trying.
Shanks :
I have countless scars .

Andrew :
He only have his eye scar .

Shanks after talking about scars :
This scar isn't from Mihawk .

Andrew :
It's a fake hype

Andrew piece striking us again :beckmoji:

sigh .... where? show me the line in the Ace Novel that I send you ...
you can't see the 4th dimension but on paper it exists..

you can't assume that Mihawk hasn't any scars from his legacy as a swordsman coz that would be Abysmal for his character...
just coz you don't see things doesn't mean they don't exist.. and to the contrary you can still logically come to a conclusion that Mihawk has battle scars from countless swordsmen he has fought..

even zoro's scar is dominant but its said that he has many scars..

Shanks :
I have countless scars .

Andrew :
He only have his eye scar .

Shanks after talking about scars :
This scar isn't from Mihawk .

Andrew :
It's a fake hype

Andrew piece striking us again :beckmoji:
Hiyori: Enma, the ONLY sword that wounded Kaido
Kaido: aside from Ame no Habakiri.

Surprise, many statements are lies when they are proved otherwise.

Keep trying my little poor Zorotard :milaugh:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
for fuck sake ... I read it and I KNOW NO ONE EVER said it ... go reread the damn thing !

it's a damn dirty fucking lie ... and no page in real novel back it up ...

you made a claim go ahead and fucking prove it ... I gave you the source
sure man just remain in denial then

and they both got it ... by any logic
Mihawk getting injured by shanks and vice versa is something expected asf lmao so they can grow stronger but wounding someone /=/ LEAVING A SCAR .

Shanks said Mihawk left scars on his body but the prominent one is from Black beard and you know that Mihawk won't target someone's eye even if he has the chance to do that there is a swordman code around which teach wouldn't give a fuck about not to mention that shanks never showed us his torso his arm so we can see him check ray he has a scar on his arm . :goyea:

As for Mihawk i need a confirmation for Shanks leaving scars on his body not wounding him again Zoro wounded Killer and didn't leave a scar :goyea: and we saw Mihawk's body and we know that someone like shanks even if he fights wouldn't target the back or somewhere else the prominent places that we saw Swordmen target is the torso or the arms :goyea:
But Mihawk is clean asf there don't tell me that shanks would attack his leg :gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Hiyori: Enma, the ONLY sword that wounded Kaido
Kaido: aside from Ame no Habakiri.
So now you want to use Hyori to make shanks's statement wrong what a desperate attempt . :vistalaugh:
Hyori :
The sword that left his only scar check Den Den translation for this and for what shanks said :hihihi:
Keep trying my little poor Zorotard
After bodying andrew he started to use hyori and claiming that Shanks is wrong in his statement nice try andrew :vistalaugh::vistalaugh: