Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

This just confirms Kidd vs big mom even more since Oda didn’t do it right away which means he will arrive

Spoilers were ass until sanji was mentioend

after sanji was mentioned they became terrible again

also didn’t I tell you sanji fans that Oda doesn’t care and he will be another hawkins who runs around for ten chapters doing nothing?
Weren’t you defending Sanji a few days ago ?

Imagine this:
Your mom get almost killed by Pedro and co,you try to take the revenge and he(Pedro) attack you from behind, you block the attack and he use a suicide large bomb attack, I almost get killed by that one losing one arm and I get blame for killing that bomb Psychopath Pedro....

Poor Perospero, he get blamed by that trash carrot girl for something with he never crime in first place.

As I said I support Perospero to take his next W, if he can take out a Yc4lvl like Neko+other Minks, he deserve all the respect.

What I want to see: CoC and awakening from Perospero.

He really put some work in name of the big mom pirates, really a truly replacement for Katakuri this arc(it should be Smoothie job however to replace Kata but execting from Oda to portrayal Smoothie as top commander is like to expect to see Santa claus...).

Status
Not open for further replies.