Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with this sudden idea that Zoro and sanji are now permanently going to be together for the rest of the arc

Like this is ONLY happening because of Zoro’s current state. If by any means someone manages to heal up Zoro, why the fuck would he stay with Sanji?
Because literally every fight is a 2v1 now.

Also who said Oda is gonna fully heal zoro anyways.

from what it’s looking like since law even disappeared and going by the 2v1 formula Oda is setting up

Kaido vs luffy and Yamato

big mom vs Kidd and law

king vs sanji and zoro

Queen vs chopper and drake

Sasaki vs denjiro and franky( he wants to kill denjiro and knows him somehow)

Usopp and nami vs ulti

I hope zoro and sanji get a 1v1 but going by what Oda is currently doing why should I even expect one?

Finally Usopp and Nami vs Ulti is happening.
As I said Oda took Page One out because he needed those two to fight Ulti alone.
Seems like a really good chapter which will probably have way more depth on those subjects.
So Sanji choose to go the Scabbards, interesting, Zoro reuniting with Sanji increases the chances that they are indeed fighting the Calamities.
Momo just told Yamato Luffy is fighting her dad alone, she should go there in the coming chapter if nobody interferes.
The Big Mom Pirates needs to come to play in the coming chapters so I said Onigashima is falling in the next 5 chapters.

for real tho, If this Raid ends up being 2v1 matchups for the strawhats, Wano can potentially be as bad as Fishmen Island, I will even accept Sanji vs King being a thing, pls don't do 2v1 for everyone goddamn.

Because literally every fight is a 2v1 now.

Also who said Oda is gonna fully heal zoro anyways.

from what it’s looking like since law even disappeared and going by the 2v1 formula Oda is setting up

Kaido vs luffy and Yamato

big mom vs Kidd and law

king vs sanji and zoro

Queen vs chopper and drake

Sasaki vs denjiro and franky( he wants to kill denjiro and knows him somehow)

Usopp and nami vs ulti

I hope zoro and sanji get a 1v1 but going by what Oda is currently doing why should I even expect one?
A bunch of this is unconfirmed headcanon but okay

Status
Not open for further replies.