Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Why? Zeus hasnt even arrived yet. Notice that Big mom is right there and rrady to kill Zues while Ulti is trying to fight both Big mom and nami and of course Nami wont let Big mom try to kill Zues at all.

So the boiling point for Nami’s big moment hasnt even come yet
I've been hearing this nami chapter for weeks now and still has yet to come. But be honest you only want the Reverse Sabody order for a zoro chapter.:myman:

And Zoro is still unconscious nonetheless.

You are claiming there’s a team battle onnthe horizon forgetting that the only reason they are together is because Zoro is unconscious.

The moment Zoro wakes up and gets amy amount of energy to fight by whatever means he will FUCK RIGHT OFF.

So its two things. Either Sanji fights someone alone while protecting unconscious Zoro or Zoro wakes up and fucks off to fight someone himself

I already picture the scene,contrary to you:

-"Wake up Marimo,we have to fight.."
*Zoro stands up looking angry*
- "You cook..."
*Queen and Kind laughs mischievously looking at them*
"Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen! Break next week"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wow Nami paused her scared bitch mode because someone attacked a kiddo wowowowo no one expected this.

I hope Ulti hit Tama hard enough to kill her pls Oda do something good for once.

Sanji taking care of Zoro?

It will be jokes if Zoro is going to get up after some vital soup from Sanji and not from fucking "SURGEON OF DEATH" with Devil Fruit that basically allows him to operate on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.