Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji's Onigashima is going to be composed of leaving his crew behind to go into a brothel, then saving Momo but then getting handled by King, then he helps Luffy and Jinbei climb up the tower (but the fodders only give respect to Luffy and Jinbei), and then he abandons his captain and crew member to go after a crying woman (who is obviously a trap), gets beaten the fuck up, calls for help for everyone to hear, has Robin save him, now he will help take Zoro to Marco to get a heal probably, and maybe fight Queen and King as a tag team fight with Zoro, after all this shit?

oh boy.

And there's even a chance it's not going to be a tag team of Sanji and Zoro, but a tag team between Izou + Zoro vs King (because Izou is the one who disarmed King) and Sanji + Kawamatsu vs Queen (because Kawamatsu was the one being kept in Udon for years).
:josad:

So Nami/Usopp vs Ulti. I assume this is the official one for them because Usopp wouldn't leave her anyway. Just like Brook helping Robin against Black Maria.. I still think Page 1 can get up in x amount of chapters and be a foil for Chopper, but we'll see.

Lol @Prince Kronos so much for Sanji protecting Momo, he's going to protect his future teamup partner for King and Queen :gokulaugh:

Seems like all thescabbards so far have some goals, cool. Kin and Denjiro seem to be MIA. So is Law for a minute but I'm not sure if he passes off Zoro to Sanji

I

Indigo

Can't understand how one find this chapter bad writing or bad at all. Truly interesting takes here lol
The chapter isn't bad at all, it's a pretty okay and even good chapter. The only problem for me is that going to put a stop to the pace yet again, now Oda has to setup more matchups for these new groups that are being formed, so that takes another few chapters, and there are still fights going on without nothing happening.

Like Who's Who vs Jinbei, even the Franky fight had that small bit with Nami / Usopp / Tama.

To me the bad chapter was last week, i'm just tired of Tama being the perfect solution to everything to be honest.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's the only thing you can reply with because you know all Sanji can is cook.

I hope Zoro throws away food from him. Probably won't happen but it would be dope to know Zoro didn't forgive that scum shit with WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.