Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
  • So Kiku's going to fight Kanjuro again? Kinemon deserves to take him out.
  • Neko vs Perospero is unexpected. If Perospero defeats Neko I can see Carrot coming back and them having a rematch.
  • Sanji and Zoro being together could be set-up for a 2v2 against King vs Queen. I still think Zoro's going to kill Orochi and meet Hiyori before returning to the roof but it's still a possibility.
  • Guess Izo and Kawamatsu are going to be no diffed by King and Queen to hype them up.
  • More set-up for the Nami chapter. Hopefully Big Mom doesn't one shot Ulti before Nami gets a chance to to do anything lol.
  • Usopp might fight some of the numbers with Chopper. Or fight Bao Haung.
The scabbards are cool and all but I want to see the Straw Hats fight.

Oda set up Marco’s downfall. Perospero is going to snipe him and make Marco pass his regen. Limit.

Izo is there as a hype tool for King.
Marco going get snipe by Perospero and King get the chance to take out Marco, hype for King.
Then Izo will go and try to revange Marco, he get take out too.
Would make sense if a nerfed Marco and Izo hold up as hypetool for King like Katakuri get with Ichiji or facing Capone+Jinbe+Pedro.
In case King didn´t even get a bounty hype reveal, im sure he get soon one.
In case either Sanji + Zoro vs King or Zoro 1on1 vs King after Izo is out.
Queen vs Drake+Apoo+Chopper is clear for me, if Sanji and Kawa joining them, this would be a overkill for Queen.
So if Sanji helping the other two supernova, I can assume Kawa helping Izo and Zoro against King.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Marco going get snipe by Perospero and King get the chance to take out Marco, hype for King.
Then Izo will go and try to revange Marco, he get take out too.
Would make sense if a nerfed Marco and Izo hold up as hypetool for King like Katakuri get with Ichiji or facing Capone+Jinbe+Pedro.
In case King didn´t even get a bounty hype reveal, im sure he get soon one.
In case either Sanji + Zoro vs King or Zoro 1on1 vs King after Izo is out.
Queen vs Drake+Apoo+Chopper is clear for me, if Sanji and Kawa joining them, this would be a overkill for Queen.
So if Sanji helping the other two supernova, I can assume Kawa helping Izo and Zoro against King.
I don’t think Apoo will switch sides tbh.

He’s been a persistent enemy. I don’t think the alliance would take him cause of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.