Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just add these to the Sanji haters whishlist which got debunked one chapter after another in these past two months:
- Sanji vs Page One rematch ❌
- Sanji vs Black Maria ❌
- Sanji vs half dead Jack ❌
- Sanji vs Perospero ❌
- Sanji vs half dead Kanjuro ❌
- Sanji vs Daifuku
- Sanji vs Snack
- Sanji vs King

I'm really curious who will be the next. :shocking:
You forget something, so I added it for you.

So, so far I got this prediction going:

- Luffy vs Kaido (will be solo for now)
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom
- Zoro and Kawamatsu vs King
- Sanji and Izo vs Queen
- Yamato and Inu vs Jack
- Jinbe and Kinemon vs WsW
- Franky and Denjiro vs Sasaki
- Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
- Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1 (please)
- Killer vs Hawkins
- Drake vs Apoo
- Neko and Shishilian vs Perospero
- Kiku and Asura vs Kanjuro
- Raizo and Shinobu vs Fukurokuju
- Momo and Hiyori vs Orochi

Accounts for all Supernova, Beast Pirate Executive, Scabbard, and Strawhat. This changes if the Numbers become a problem (maybe for Chopper..?) Or the BMP become involved but I think a lot of this has a reasonable chance of happening this way. Maybe Onimaru comes in soon and joins Chopper:D
I agree only thing I would change is Yamato and luffy vs kaido and bepo with inu everything else is 100% what I think also.

Didn’t you say weeks ago the matchups would be like this also?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro needing the carrying actually makes me think he's going to get sidelined for the Dome Fights, while getting treated by someone (Marco, Hyori, whoever).
Since we have an extremely HIGH indication Nami's chapter is really coming and the reverse sabaody thing will most likely come true, then Zoro's chapter is the last SH named chapter.
I BELIEVE he will get healed for a while, and then go back to the roof to assist Luffy, or even help finish Big Mom below, if Oda is really set in stone in having Luffy 1v1 Crydo.
Either way, he's still gonna get something major by the end of the raid.

Having said that, Sanji vs King or Sanji vs Queen is still just the same as always were. You COULD argue that we will have Kawamatsu + Sanji vs Queen, or Izo + Marco vs King, or Sanji vs King, or Sanji + scabbards vs King, etc, etc, etc.
Last time we saw King, he was fighting together with Queen against Marco. But last time we saw Queen, he was getting choked by Marco and getting bitch slapped by Chopper. So, the last update was that Queen was fighting non-Marco opponents, while King was offscreen. And Perospero has been there for a while now.
I thought it would be the Zoro + Sanji vs King + Queen, but if Zoro is in a state that he needs to be carried by SANJI of all people, I REALLY don't see him getting a fight together with everybody else.
Who knows.

On a different take, more like a wishful thinking, Zoro getting healed and then Sanji taking him to the roof, so we would have a Monster Trio vs Kaido would legit hype me up. Never gonna happen, though.

Last edited:
When I paired this up, it's not to imply it's permanent. I actually would expect to see the scabnards fall at different points and the strawhats to win alone.
Yes but they would still be chipping away at King and Queens strength that's the part i personally dislike. The scabbards are still very strong characters, Jack even felt the flying six wouldn't be enough to take on them even when they were weakened by Kaido

and marco that was owning both king and queen will do what? go to sleep? what about bm, what about law, eustass, xdrake
Marco owned them for one sequences he said himself he wasn't gonna keep both of them at bay for long. If you think Law or Drake are getting better fights than Sanji them more power to you. Kidd either fights a yonko or remains getting cucked the whole arc

So, so far I got this prediction going:

- Luffy vs Kaido (will be solo for now)
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom
- Zoro and Kawamatsu vs King
- Sanji and Izo vs Queen
- Yamato and Inu vs Jack
- Jinbe and Kinemon vs WsW
- Franky and Denjiro vs Sasaki
- Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
- Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1 (please)
- Killer vs Hawkins
- Drake vs Apoo
- Neko and Shishilian vs Perospero
- Kiku and Asura vs Kanjuro
- Raizo and Shinobu vs Fukurokuju
- Momo and Hiyori vs Orochi

Accounts for all Supernova, Beast Pirate Executive, Scabbard, and Strawhat. This changes if the Numbers become a problem (maybe for Chopper..?) Or the BMP become involved but I think a lot of this has a reasonable chance of happening this way. Maybe Onimaru comes in soon and joins Chopper:D
Good perdictions but I feel like their are too many 2v1 matchups. I feel like the SH commanders should be able to handle a commander by themselves

Yep, he used Law to put himself in-between Kaido and Luffy to saved Luffy from Kaido's attack.

Here's a scene of Zoro hitting Kaido in the air.

I know, it's not fair. Zoro shouldn't be allowed to hit characters in the air who can fly.
So that's the only attack he can use to directly hit a flying opponent?:gokulaugh:
King doesn't have a massive hit box like zoan form Kaido

Edit: that panel is after Kaido went down the ground after G4 Luffy attacks
Lmao, hitting a flying opponent my ass:denzimote:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.