Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after his fight against Daz Bones Zoro was still able to walk and carry Nami. I believe Zoro's role isn't over yet but it's hard seeing him fight anyone in his current state
he doesn't have broken bones against Daz bones though

the only chance of Zolo recovering is if he's healed by Marco

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So, so far I got this prediction going:

- Luffy vs Kaido (will be solo for now)
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom
- Zoro and Kawamatsu vs King
- Sanji and Izo vs Queen
- Yamato and Inu vs Jack
- Jinbe and Kinemon vs WsW
- Franky and Denjiro vs Sasaki
- Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
- Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1 (please)
- Killer vs Hawkins
- Drake vs Apoo
- Neko and Shishilian vs Perospero
- Kiku and Asura vs Kanjuro
- Raizo and Shinobu vs Fukurokuju
- Momo and Hiyori vs Orochi

Accounts for all Supernova, Beast Pirate Executive, Scabbard, and Strawhat. This changes if the Numbers become a problem (maybe for Chopper..?) Or the BMP become involved but I think a lot of this has a reasonable chance of happening this way. Maybe Onimaru comes in soon and joins Chopper:D
Why Jinbe and Kinemon vs Who's Who? Kinemon has beef with Orochi.

Btw sanji and zoros chapters will be quite a bit apart. Do you see king and Queens fights being a bit apart ?
Depends on how it's structured? Seemingly for Luffy, Robin and Nami(?), their chapters seem to indicate the beginning of their fights. Maybe I'm buggin and Chopper is also meant to fight Queen with someone then lol. Though a counterpoint against this is the fact that Brook and Usopp are with Robin and Nami respectively so if they get theirs, it'll be during those fights, not at the beginning.

For example, Sanji's might not even be a matchup chapter, it could be him making revitalizing food for Zoro, no joke lmao

Let's just add these to the Sanji haters whishlist which got debunked one chapter after another in these past two months:
- Sanji vs Page One rematch ❌
- Sanji vs Black Maria ❌
- Sanji vs half dead Jack ❌
- Sanji vs Perospero ❌
- Sanji vs half dead Kanjuro ❌
- Sanji vs Daifuku
- Sanji vs Snack

I'm really curious about who will be the next. :shocking:
Damn this is a pretty stupid post
The arc isn’t over and a bunch of these matchups could still happen

unless u can see the future? :choppawhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Depends on how it's structured? Seemingly for Luffy, Robin and Nami(?), their chapters seem to indicate the beginning of their fights. Maybe I'm buggin and Chopper is also meant to fight Queen with someone then lol. Though a counterpoint against this is the fact that Brook and Usopp are with Robin and Nami respectively so if they get theirs, it'll be during those fights, not at the beginning.

For example, Sanji's might not even be a matchup chapter, it could be him making revitalizing food for Zoro, no joke lmao
Lmfao bro stop man I'm dying.

Why Jinbe and Kinemon vs Who's Who? Kinemon has beef with Orochi.
It was mainly because:

- Kin and Denjiro are not mentioned here
- Denjiro has history with Sasaki
- Orochi was basically 1 shot by 5 scabbards so clearly it's not their problem and they don't care about him.

I placed Kin with Jinbe because it's seemingly the only other place to put him since every other scabbard has a defined goal. Just a guess tho

Status
Not open for further replies.