Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he can't do that, he's just a surgeon and it's outside of his scope. He can teleport them around the island though.
Law can if he made all the cuts himself I think. He gave animal limbs to Punk Hazard pirates after all. But when it's someone else who torn a limb he probably can't reattach it. But that doesn't mean he can't give Kiku a badass wing instead or something.

- Yamato and Inu vs Jack
The more I think about it, the more I think that Killer and Jack will end up fighting while Yamato will reach the rooftop and help Luffy with Kaido so that those 2 can have a proper confrontation.

I think that Inuarashi and Hawkins will go down, leaving bad injuries to both Jack and Killer.
After that, Killer and Jack will cross each others path and fight. Sort of a gauntlet.
The reason I think so is because Killer's survival percentage (highlighted by Hawkins) seems to be related to the whole night (when judging the combat chances Hawkins uses another parameter, as we saw in Sabaody) so I expect Hawkins to be the 'messager' of this long night, but the real deal which will prove Killer's chances will be Jack and his destructive strenght after the fight with Hawkins.
In the fight with Hawkins we gonna explore more in deep the mindset difference between the two of 'em, the difference with which they deal with problems (Kaido falling on their heads as an example) and basically why Killer is one of the Rooftop 5.
Later, with Jack, could be developed the treatment Killer received from the Beast Pirates while kept prisoner and forced to work as an assassin, also developing the loyality these 2 characters have for their captains (Kidd and Kaido)... Could be a good chance to know more about Killer's SMILE...
Basically, a gauntlet like this would really give the feeling of the low survival chance Hawkins is talking about. Also, another practical reason which explains my thinking too is the weapons match: both Killer and Jack use scythes.

This is just a gut feeling, but imo would be the right way to close Killer's plotline in Wano.
Another possibility is that after defeating Hawkins he will reach Kidd and help him in a crucial moment, buying some time. This could be another way to dig into his loyality for Kidd, the only problem is that the whole SMILE/improsonement deal would not be treated properly in front of Linlin imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.