Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's been a long driven narrative for the ZvQ case because Queen's bounty is 1.32 and Zoro's is 320
Now the same argument can be made bec Queen's bounty is exactly 4X higher than Sanji's

That was the point I was trying to make, idk how long you have been in this forum for, but that's been one of the top cases for a ZvQ argument for the stans for the past year
oh, maybe I'm too new to know about that. Well my guess for matchups were: SN captains vs 2 emperors, Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen and Jimbei vs Jack. But for now I think marco will be out of stamina, so sanji+Drake+izo+kawamatsu vs King+Queen+perospero team battle. and luffy and kaido both exhausted and cant even move, then kaido tries to kill luffy by borobreath even if he cant move. then zoro beheads him above flower capital. Oh yeah, I also think Yamato will join rooftop fight for some time then she will lose and come down again. kidd and Law will stall bigmom during this whole thing

This is FS that is passed down from Sanji's godlike Observation Haki to his loyal devotees.
:finally:

Seriously speaking, in this same chapter Oda put on the table Neku vs Perospero, Kiku vs Kanjuro and K.O. Page One, while Black Maria (lol) and Jack are currently fighting Robin/Brook and Inu.
So if you want to believe in Sanji vs revived Page One or Sanji vs Perospero (who has already two or more more probable opponents like Neku, Marco or Carrot) until the chapter with his official match up arrives... go on, I can't stop you. But it's really unlikely to be generous.
Page One can always get up the next chapter. You’re foolish if you think he’s down for the arc. Sa
It's a possibility that sanji won't get a fight at all
sanji will get a fight bro

Status
Not open for further replies.