Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami attacks Ulti but it looks like she hasn’t gotten Zeus yet? Could be wrong.
Looks like 1013 will be Nami’s named chapter given that Nami wants to ‘finish’ her.

We will probably have a cutaway to Franky and Jinbe both concluding their fights with Sasaki and Who’s who.
I’m also assuming Sanji and the Scabbards are going to provide help to Drake, Marco and Chopper.
Sanji could even switch spots with Chopper so that Chopper heals Zoro before getting too injured by Queen.

I think this also implies that the likelihood of Usopp’s moment/chapter being page one is either gone or it’s going to be delayed heavily. I’m leaning with the former personally.

Overall, looks like a chapter which will set up many things.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nami attacks Ulti but it looks like she hasn’t gotten Zeus yet? Could be wrong.
Looks like 1013 will be Nami’s named chapter given that Nami wants to ‘finish’ her.

We will probably have a cutaway to Franky and Jinbe both concluding their fights with Sasaki and Who’s who.
I’m also assuming Sanji and the Scabbards are going to provide help to Drake, Marco and Chopper.
Sanji could even switch spots with Chopper so that Chopper heals Zoro before getting too injured by Queen.

I think this also implies that the likelihood of Usopp’s moment/chapter being page one is either gone or it’s going to be delayed heavily. I’m leaning with the former personally.

Overall, looks like a chapter which will set up many things.
The vortex/spiral could be namis flying attack on ulti. This could be namis. Next is likely back to alliance then franky.

Assuming the mystery person was Hiyori, wouldn’t Sanji be going away from her?
No because Zoro needs to remeet with her. Whether Sanji meets her or not is irrelevant. Zoro reuniting with Hiyori now is literally set in stone and is about to happen. Most especially now since Kawamatsu is with them.

I wonder if Apoo sticks to his decision to join forces with the Beast Pirates and falls with them or he chooses to swap sides. I hope we see the Drake vs Apoo fight soon so things can move forward regardless. Or maybe Apoo will just bail after leaving the Beast Pirates and not help anyone. Considering his dissatisfaction with them and how long the fights been happening off-panel I think it could any of those three ways. I'll take Supernova focus over the Scabbards, especially Drake since he's one of my favourites but he hasn't really accomplished much of anything so far.

The vortex/spiral could be namis flying attack on ulti. This could be namis. Next is likely back to alliance then franky.
True, especially if it ends on her. Usually the chaps ends on them, like Luffy and Robin. So I hope that is the case....and Nami's chap is this one.

Also Tama's chap was called Kibi Dango, so this could still be Nami's chap if it's named after her attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.