Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I still say Chopper VS Ice Oni Drake is possible, but it's the least likely of my predictions (Zoro VS King, Usopp VS Page One, Brook VS Who's-Who, Jimbei VS Jack).
I think the Ice Oni plotline is over sadly. Ice Oni Drake would have been cool though.

Zoro vs King doesn't really make sense. Zoro's coughing up blood and took hits from a Yonko. He needs to recover. Besides he has to meet up with Hiyori, help her kill Orochi and we need to get a flashback about his family. I think it's clear that his main fight is with Kaido.

Zoro was also in the dome with King for 10 chapters but they didn't interact once. Zoro's interacted more with Apoo and Queen then King.
The stakes are high

if zoro doesn't get a proper 1 v 1

This arc would be incomplete.

If zoro is not getting 1 v 1 then consider this raid failed.

I am not a zoro fanatic

But oda can't disappoint his readers.

I'm fairly confident some fans are pushing for Zoro and Sanji v King so that Sanji to defeat King comes into realization.
I don't think any of the Sanji fans want a 2 vs 1 against a Calamity.
There are some who want only King as Sanji's opponent and others like me who are fine with either him or Queen.
But a 2 vs 1 would be lame for both the Zoro and Sanji fandom.
:whitepress:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
The stakes are high

if zoro doesn't get a proper 1 v 1

This arc would be incomplete.

If zoro is not getting 1 v 1 then consider this raid failed.

I am not a zoro fanatic

But oda can't disappoint his readers.
I think he'll fight Kaido 1v1 at some point.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
ZOro fans wanted to see zoro being pushed to the limits, they got what they wanted, now that Zoro is out of the battle they are getting salty ,,, especially that he is only one of the SN from rooftop whos KOd :suresure: and more salt to come since luffy is now PK level
screenshotting this so that when zoro uses adv coc you won't be able to deny that he is pk level

Status
Not open for further replies.