Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama gets hurt = pissed off nami
Nami gets hurt = pissed off usopp
Usopp & Nami 2v1 Ulti

I'm only assuming Usopp wants to run is because Tama got hit. I'm sure staying after that isn't a good idea.

Something will happen that'll free up Tama from Usopp & Nami so they can fight Ulti & then Zeus comes in at the last minute after we ACTUALLY SEE these 2 fight.

If you are Sanji the logical thing to do is search for CHOPPER

No one knows Hiyori is here
That's why I believe he is going to the Live Performance floor. And also why Izou tagged along, since he wants to get Kiku's arm. However they will likely meet Hiyori on the way and Sanji would begrudgingly give Zoro to her. Then Kawamatsu would bodyguard them, whilst Sanji tags along with Izou.

Doesn't really make sense for Zoro to go to Ryuma's grave and say "I failed to knock down Kaido but at least I scarred him." or "I finally defeated King. Amazing".

Zoro will not be recovered fully when he slays Kaido.
Kaido will not be recovered fully when he faces Zoro.

It doesn't matter if them not being at 100% gets rid of the 'hype' for you.
What's mattered the most is the symbolism behind Zoro slaying a dragon the same way as Ryuma.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Doesn't really make sense for Zoro to go to Ryuma's grave and say "I failed to knock down Kaido but at least I scarred him." or "I finally defeated King. Amazing".

Zoro will not be recovered fully when he slays Kaido.
Kaido will not be recovered fully when he faces Zoro.

It doesn't matter if them not being at 100% gets rid of the 'hype' for you.
What's mattered the most is the symbolism behind Zoro slaying a dragon the same way as Ryuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.