Not open for further replies.
This should be a good chapter to see what everyone wants to do:

Scabbards
- Kinemon wants to save Momo
- Kiku wants to take down Kanjuro
- Izou wants to get Kiku's arm back and maybe check up on Marco
- Kawamatsu just backs Izou up

Sanji
- Was aiming to go to either Momo or the Scabbards, but now got an injured Zoro in front of him. Probably will aim to go to the Live Performance floor since Chopper is there. However he and Kawamatsu/Izou will run into Hiyori and she'll take Zoro off their hands and heal him.

Nami and Usopp
- Nami stays behind to fight Ulti.
- Usopp stays with her till P1 wakes up again. Then Usopp will fight him

Big Mom
- Since Nami and Usopp wont be there to help. Tama tells Big Mom to take her to the Live Performance floor and help her carry out her mission.
- Big Mom agrees and will take her there.

This should be a good chapter to see what everyone wants to do:

Scabbards
- Kinemon wants to save Momo
- Kiku wants to take down Kanjuro
- Izou wants to get Kiku's arm back and maybe check up on Marco
- Kawamatsu just backs Izou up

Sanji
- Was aiming to go to either Momo or the Scabbards, but now got an injured Zoro in front of him. Probably will aim to go to the Live Performance floor since Chopper is there. However he and Kawamatsu/Izou will run into Hiyori and she'll take Zoro off their hands and heal him.

Nami and Usopp
- Nami stays behind to fight Ulti.
- Usopp stays with her till P1 wakes up again. Then Usopp will fight him

Big Mom
- Since Nami and Usopp wont be there to help. Tama tells Big Mom to take her to the Live Performance floor and help her carry out her mission.
- Big Mom agrees and will take her there.
The dialogues will probably help us out to know where everyone will go, i can't wait for the full summary :kata:

For real though, hopefully Law joins up with Kid to face Big Mom. Killer remained behind to face Hawkins but Law is with Zeus that found out Big Mom's location so him heading there would make sense. Not many other ways he can contribute that would be as significant as 2v1'ing Big Mom. If not then maybe it's just Kid that'll stall her while Law is doing something else.
Yeah would prefer Law and Kid facing BM, now that Zoro grouped with Sanji, a bigger purpose maybe even a taking out BM. Much better conclusion than whatever other clownery Oda plans to do using her.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Sure Aknolagon boy, they won't meet Hiyori while Kawamatsu, the one who saw her in the treasure room, is with them, and without Law and Marco to treat Zoro:myman:
imagine marco treating zoro :crazwhat: the guy fought two dudes with over billion bounty and entrusted zoro to fight Kaido..... If I was zoro, I would beg sanji to drop me anywhere in the island and leave alone.... total shame

Status
Not open for further replies.