Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law can if he made all the cuts himself I think. He gave animal limbs to Punk Hazard pirates after all. But when it's someone else who torn a limb he probably can't reattach it. But that doesn't mean he can't give Kiku a badass wing instead or something.
I'm joking about people saying Law can't fix broken bones or would need his sub in order to help Zoro

For real though, hopefully Law joins up with Kid to face Big Mom. Killer remained behind to face Hawkins but Law is with Zeus that found out Big Mom's location so him heading there would make sense. Not many other ways he can contribute that would be as significant as 2v1'ing Big Mom. If not then maybe it's just Kid that'll stall her while Law is doing something else.

Damn this is a pretty stupid post
The arc isnโ€™t over and a bunch of these matchups could still happen

unless u can see the future? :choppawhat:
This is FS that is passed down from Sanji's godlike Observation Haki to his loyal devotees.
:finally:

Seriously speaking, in this same chapter Oda put on the table Neku vs Perospero, Kiku vs Kanjuro and K.O. Page One, while Black Maria (lol) and Jack are currently fighting Robin/Brook and Inu.
So if you want to believe in Sanji vs revived Page One or Sanji vs Perospero (who has already two or more probable opponents like Neku, Marco or Carrot) until the chapter with his official match up arrives... go on, I can't stop you. But it's really unlikely to be generous.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
This is FS that is passed down from Sanji's godlike Observation Haki to his loyal devotees.
:finally:

Seriously speaking, in this same chapter Oda put on the table Neku vs Perospero, Kiku vs Kanjuro and K.O. Page One, while Black Maria (lol) and Jack are currently fighting Robin/Brook and Inu.
So if you want to believe in Sanji vs revived Page One or Sanji vs Perospero (who has already two or more more probable opponents like Neku, Marco or Carrot) until the chapter with his official match up arrives... go on, I can't stop you. But it's really unlikely to be generous.
Everyone already knows sanji's opponent is that fat fuck queen

Status
Not open for further replies.