Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chooper is facing queen right now, so if chopper heals zoro that means someone needs to take Queen. Unless you think oda will give marco vs queen and Sanji vs King which don't make sense since King and marco are way above Sanji.
And Marco is already facing king so we have the answer. Oda planned this since a long time.
Macro is helping him with Queen though. King hasn't come back in from what we seen. King could get involve especially seeing Sanji was the one to saved Momo early. Make sense King would go after guy who could be most problem given his stealth while Macro fight off Queen since he was with him with Chopper from what we seen. Doesn't make sense Zoro go after guy who flies compare to the one on the ground.

Sounds like headcannon like 'ZKK' cause you guys said Luffy didn't have the right to beat Kaido, but here we are. Sanji will have COC as in Future Pirate King crew, be prepare for more to have it. Idk why you feel he won't when he has possibility to do. King won't go after a man who can't fly after what he shown in aerial combat. Why nerf YC? Sanji vs King is there and Zoro maybe could face Queen if his injuries aren't bad, but Idk about beating YC on your own in that state with injuries.
WIll have CoC vs Has CoC, two different things. He does not have CoC and I dont think he'll have CoC, I do not think he has displayed all the traits that the CoC users have displayed. You can sadly argue a better case Usopp has CoC over Sanji.

I was on the Luffy should not beat Kaido 1v1 boat, but I was 100% wrong. I was also wrong on the Zoro wont have CoC boat as well.

Zoro is a King and Sanji isnt Zoro > Sanji, easy money.

There is a better case of Sanji vs Queen than Sanji vs King. King is reserved for Zoro a battle of 2 CoC users.

Macro is helping him with Queen though. King hasn't come back in from what we seen. King could get involve especially seeing Sanji was the one to saved Momo early. Make sense King would go after guy who could be most problem given his stealth while Macro fight off Queen since he was with him with Chopper from what we seen. Doesn't make sense Zoro go after guy who flies compare to the one on the ground.
Zoro went for the one who flies (kaido) and not for the one on the ground (big mom) :shocking:

WIll have CoC vs Has CoC, two different things. He does not have CoC and I dont think he'll have CoC, I do not think he has displayed all the traits that the CoC users have displayed. You can sadly argue a better case Usopp has CoC over Sanji.

I was on the Luffy should not beat Kaido 1v1 boat, but I was 100% wrong. I was also wrong on the Zoro wont have CoC boat as well.

Zoro is a King and Sanji isnt Zoro > Sanji, easy money.

There is a better case of Sanji vs Queen than Sanji vs King. King is reserved for Zoro a battle of 2 CoC users.
Nah, Sanji vs King make sense given why would King care for someone like Zoro over the guy who stop their plans early and can fly? Zoro if he does face YC, it be with maybe Queen given he is grounded and early interactions have Queen want to get payback on his talk.

Plus what you mean? Zoro never knew he had COC, but it's heavily implied he has it, so why not same on Sanji as he could have it too, but never know himself either. Idk what your forcing on and idea your saying Usopp gets it despite he couldn't beat his enemy on his side is getting headcannon, bruh. Be more fair than headcannon on the situation.

Zoro went for the one who flies (kaido) and not for the one on the ground (big mom) :shocking:
Not because he flies, but because of wanting to attempt and you guys said he will beat him by 'ZKK' and it didn't happen. Not same reason he be interested in King especially King wants to go after Sanji if he sees him and Queen will go after Zoro after their interaction early. Why your ignoring that?

Status
Not open for further replies.