Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Queen makes much more sense, Sanji isnt a swordsman and Queen and Sanji are not Conquerors, and Sanji vs Queen both rely on technology. The whole flying thing is debunk, Kaku could fly but Zoro fought him just fine.

I didnt think Zoro had CoC and now that he does he is in his own league. I dont think Sanji has CoC, there are 0 implications he has it, Sanji and Zoro are built from different cloths. I didnt say that regarding usopp, I said there is a better argument for Usopp to get CoC than Sanji, I dont think Usopp will have CoC either, people with CoC do not abandon their crew among other reasons I dont think either has it or will have it
Sanji face enemies with weapons, so it doesn't matter especially King fights more than just his sword, so your point is moot and your ignoring why King would not go after Sanji who in early interactions stop their plans and see he still alive after the attack he try to hurt him, but bended his beak on? No logic why King will start to go on Zoro though.

Also Sanji is COC and Queen could be one too given how chill and notice Luffy on being COC, so possible for him.

Not really, he can't do stuff Luffy can, so he isn't in his own league and ignoring someone having COC for your headcannon makes you look petty when Sanji does have it and your just biased on not wanting to admit it especially saying Usopp gets it and yet couldn't stop PO on his own even with Nami. Again headcannons doesn't support your side, you got be serious, not make stuff up.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato will presumably wish to reach daddy so Yamato might encounter King, plus King showed to be a threat for Momo.
Thing is. Idk if Yamato be around there or if she is, could face Queen perhaps given he was one to have put that device around her neck maybe?

More seriously, i think sanji gonna bring zoro to chopper and marco.
There is a reason why kawamatsu (a guy that zoro met and got impressed) but also izo (Marco's friend) are with sanji. So Izo taking perospero, kawamatsu vs king (for a short time) and of course sanji vs queen.
Zoro seems to be heavily injured, so marco (who can literally regenerate limbs) could heal zoro brokens bones and chopper also by his medicines. Marco will fall by exhaustion then 100% or 50% Zoro will be back. He destroys king and zkk will happen. Zoro needs to be healed to cut fully kaido (as we saw at 1010, even ashura didn't kill kaido because zoro was too exhausted).

@Sentinel @KiriNigiri @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @nik87 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Midnight Delight
What you think ?

Because he is trying to hit Carrot?
Because Sanji has hit the dull part of a huge weapon that isnt a sword?
Because that isnt anything alike the lowest point of a fight where Sanji takes clean hits?
At some point Sanji has to get beaten up before he gets back and wins and he cant have that low point against a swordsman.
There is much more to fights than you are imagining... You arent even scratching the surface, that's why you dont understand them.

King Moeron, did you miss me once more? :yasu:

Again your parts are wrong as Sanji stop Daifuku easily and he couldn't do anything to Sanji. Saying Sanji won't face enemies with weapons is moot when everyone even the Calamities have weapons, so your not making sense here.

Last edited by a moderator:

God is my witness that, since yesterday, I tried to have a less toxic approach and be more wholesome.
But these kind of comments are so dumb, so out of touch with any kind of "causality", that it is literally impossible for me to ignore such a moronic nonsense written by people that legit think they are smart or some shit.
I'm gonna let go just this once.

Buddy, you are a freaking moron if you think these things for some UNKNOWN reason to humanity exclude each other.
Seriously. It's actually fucking AMAZING how fucking dumb you have to be to have the "balls" to come to the internet and post something this dumb and ACTUALLY think you're being smart. I don't know if it's "bravery" or just plain "stupidity".
And I legit dont mind getting banned for this one. Seriously. This comment is simply TOO FUCKING RETARDED to be ignored. Before the next time you think it's a good idea to post something, try thinking for 5 minutes if the things you say have the least bit correlation with each other, so you dont sound like a complete moron next time.
"hurr durr a cook can practice a martial art". MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS FUCKING DUMB???????? Sometimes I WISH internet had some kind of age block, because I'm SURE you're no older than 12 years old. FFS dude, actually THINK about what you're saying before posting this kind of garbage comment again. Try to do a 5 minute google search about "causality" before coming up with a nonsense that literally has no correlation with anything.

Se y'all after my ban time (or never, if I get perma banned for this) when I will be less toxic again.
Totally worth it.:queenmoji:
Lolll ease up, it just comes down to ZKK being dead and Zorostans lashing out.
First Luffy for MC doing MC things and now Sanji for helping Zoro, it's weird.

There is a reason why kawamatsu (a guy that zoro met and got impressed) but also izo (Marco's friend) are with sanji. So Izo taking perospero, kawamatsu vs king (for a short time) and of course sanji vs queen.
Zoro seems to be heavily injured, so marco (who can literally regenerate limbs) could heal zoro brokens bones and chopper also by his medicines. Marco will fall by exhaustion then 100% or 50% Zoro will be back. He destroys king and zkk will happen. Zoro needs to be healed to cut fully kaido (as we saw at 1010, even ashura didn't kill kaido because zoro was too exhausted).

@Midnight Delight
What you think ?
Doesn't make sense why King go for Zoro and he be facing flying opponent like Sanji, but can see maybe him on Queen or going into Orochi side to face him. Though don't see it happening especially get off 'ZKK', bruh. Luffy beating Kaido, Idk why you guys pushing that more?

God is my witness that, since yesterday, I tried to have a less toxic approach and be more wholesome.
But these kind of comments are so dumb, so out of touch with any kind of "causality", that it is literally impossible for me to ignore such a moronic nonsense written by people that legit think they are smart or some shit.
I'm gonna let go just this once.

Buddy, you are a freaking moron if you think these things for some UNKNOWN reason to humanity exclude each other.
Seriously. It's actually fucking AMAZING how fucking dumb you have to be to have the "balls" to come to the internet and post something this dumb and ACTUALLY think you're being smart. I don't know if it's "bravery" or just plain "stupidity".
And I legit dont mind getting banned for this one. Seriously. This comment is simply TOO FUCKING RETARDED to be ignored. Before the next time you think it's a good idea to post something, try thinking for 5 minutes if the things you say have the least bit correlation with each other, so you dont sound like a complete moron next time.
"hurr durr a cook can practice a martial art". MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS FUCKING DUMB???????? Sometimes I WISH internet had some kind of age block, because I'm SURE you're no older than 12 years old. FFS dude, actually THINK about what you're saying before posting this kind of garbage comment again. Try to do a 5 minute google search about "causality" before coming up with a nonsense that literally has no correlation with anything.

Se y'all after my ban time (or never, if I get perma banned for this) when I will be less toxic again.
Totally worth it.:queenmoji:
:okay:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

@Midnight Delight
What you think ?
Sanjino will cook a meal that magically recovers Zoro to 100% and he goes off to kill Kaido.
Nik- The Dick Head, how you been? Not Moe, but you really living up to Erkan's expectations on your side, huh :kayneshrug:?

Again your parts are wrong as Sanji stop Daifuku easily and he couldn't do anything to Sanji. Saying Sanji won't face enemies with weapons is moot when everyone even the Calamities have weapons, so your not making sense here.
So, you did miss me. :yasu:
Take a shower.

Because he is trying to hit Carrot?
Because Sanji has hit the dull part of a huge weapon that isnt a sword?
Because that isnt anything alike the lowest point of a fight where Sanji takes clean hits?
At some point Sanji has to get beaten up before he gets back and wins and he cant have that low point against a swordsman.
There is much more to fights than you are imagining... You arent even scratching the surface, that's why you dont understand them.
And ?
The dull side is the other side dumbass. And it doesnt matter if it's a sword
And who's to stay Sanji cant dodge all of King's attacks. Same way Luffy did with Katakuri.
You do realise King will also be relying on other forms of attacks such as beak and flames...

And Sanji has shown that he is able to take piercing attacks since Pre Timeskip.

Sanji face enemies with weapons, so it doesn't matter especially King fights more than just his sword, so your point is moot and your ignoring why King would not go after Sanji who in early interactions stop their plans and see he still alive after the attack he try to hurt him, but bended his beak on? No logic why King will start to go on Zoro though.

Also Sanji is COC and Queen could be one too given how chill and notice Luffy on being COC, so possible for him.

Not really, he can't do stuff Luffy can, so he isn't in his own league and ignoring someone having COC for your headcannon makes you look petty when Sanji does have it and your just biased on not wanting to admit it especially saying Usopp gets it and yet couldn't stop PO on his own even with Nami. Again headcannons doesn't support your side, you got be serious, not make stuff up.

Thing is. Idk if Yamato be around there or if she is, could face Queen perhaps given he was one to have put that device around her neck maybe?
Sanji does not fight swordsmans. King doesnt care about Sanji, he flew him into the building and dipped, because he does not care about Sanji.

Sanji isnt CoC because he does not have it.

When you make up headcanon and say Sanji has CoC when he doesnt you look pretty petty, you have no proof he has it besides your headcanon because he is our favorite character. I have proof my boy Zoro has it.

If you want to blatantly lie about what Im saying about Usopp you just keep piling the Ls plus looking even more petty Moe. I literally stated that I dont think Usopp has it and even stated why, i stated earlier there is a better argument for Usopp to have it than Sanji those are two completely different things Moe

Doesn't make sense why King go for Zoro and he be facing flying opponent like Sanji, but can see maybe him on Queen or going into Orochi side to face him. Though don't see it happening especially get off 'ZKK', bruh. Luffy beating Kaido, Idk why you guys pushing that more?
Zoro will kill kaido, we push because it's obvious like sanji vs queen. Who cares about flying opponents lmaoooo! Zoro faced kaku a flying opponent, he faced two yonkou who can fly. Dude blocked and tanked the strongest attack of One Piece and you think some flying opponents are gonna be an issue ? :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.