Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i remember how a couple of months ago i was getting jumped by a bunch of you whenever i was saying that things can change about the setup of the roof fight.

Like no joke, it was a huge bandwagon quoting me left and right and calling me crazy and that things are set in stone and its going to be the 5 vs 2 until the end of the arc, and it's absolutely impossible to move away from that.

I kep telling you, it doesn't take a whole lot for Oda to move things around. Now look where we are at:

Luffy alone left on the roof.
Zoro on Sanji's back moved around under the roof.
Killer facing Hawkins in a 1 vs 1.
Kid chasing after Big Mom, who was also removed from the roof and is moving around through the lower levels.
Law out of the roof as well and mia under the roof.

Like there's no way any of you who were adamant about how things would go down, would have guessed half of these.

But i was the crazy one for saying that things can change :seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And ?
The dull side is the other side dumbass. And it doesnt matter if it's a sword
And who's to stay Sanji cant dodge all of King's attacks. Same way Luffy did with Katakuri.
You do realise King will also be relying on other forms of attacks such as beak and flames...

And Sanji has shown that he is able to take piercing attacks since Pre Timeskip.
Dont bother, you simply dont get it and you push your headcanons and try to justify them...
No, he has hit the dull side, I have posted it once when I argued about it with Sentinel-kun...
The weapon is so big that there are plenty of dull spots which he doesnt have on a regular sized sword.

Luffy only dodged Katakuri's mogura, that is babysitting. Do you want the same for Sanji?
Unlike Katakuri, who in Luffy's case, fought mostly without his weapon, King most likely fights with his sword in humanoid forms.
Which means, Sanji cannot take damage, which means such fight is impossible.
No, there is no beak in hybrid and base... Fire is just augment for his swordsmanship and it's probably useless vs raid suit.

What you need is specific plot-induced stupidity for King to always resort to something other than his sword whenever he hits Sanji clean.
You may not realize it but that is now what you want.
Sanji can take his limbs being chopped off? Marco can take it because he is a regenerator, best in the world. Sanji cant.
Think about how King can beat Sanji up significantly without Sanji losing limbs - only by not using his sword...

I mean, it is not excluded that babysitting such as that occurs, we see it everywhere.
Luffy is beaten up by Yonko using blunt club instead of the Yonko who uses a sharp sword.
PageOne is being KOed by blunt CoC blast, instead by sharp weapon and so on...
I mean, by all means, if you think beating a handicapped King is an accomplishment for Sanji...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.