Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Just thinking back BM can make homies of the soul of the others as well , what if she makes for nami her own cloud homie ? Nami would be able to fly on it as well since it will be from her own soul.

No. The aerial argument it's garbage. That's like saying Marco should have zero merit in fighting Queen as often as he's been fighting King because he IS a flyer.

Smh
Stop placing Marco over the main characters It's ridiculous. It doesn't matter if Marco can fly since he isn't here to beat anyone 1v1 that's not his role so that argument does not apply to Marco.

So is that your only answer? that what I said is garbage?
Did you not read the rest of my post.

And I said THE aerial argument is garbage, not specifically yours. I've heard and read everything you said 500 times already by different people regurgitating the same shit. It's a flimsy ass argument.

Kaku was in the air far more than Jabra bruh. Zoro literally has air launching attacks. Stop taking things personally
Post automatically merged:

Stop placing Marco over the main characters It's ridiculous. It doesn't matter if Marco can fly since he isn't here to beat anyone 1v1 that's not his role so that argument does not apply to Marco.
So a made up rule doesn't apply to Marco but applies to Sanji and Zoro. Gotcha

That is 100% fucking true
:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Not only did King fail to overpower Sanji's leg power, his attempt to choke him was also a fucking joke.

Now this :leohah:

This bent beak is the new right leg.

Man cant wait to see King :arnoling: vs Sanji rematch

King probably went to sleep for some minutes after self harming himself like that lmao, Sanji is the one who left the fight first, after he saw that king is koed on the floor:vistalaugh:

Did you not read the rest of my post.

And I said THE aerial argument is garbage, not specifically yours. I've heard and read everything you said 500 times already by different people regurgitating the same shit. It's a flimsy ass argument.

Kaku was in the air far more than Jabra bruh. Zoro literally has air launching attacks. Stop taking things personally
Kaku did not have wings and a devil fruit designed around flight dude THAT is a flimsy ass argument.

The post was more like Β« don’t do to others what you don’t want them to do to you Β».

Bit be nicer is a good thing too.
I don't think there's proper equivalence between judging once stance on what has already happened, and judging someone for having the stance that "we don't know for sure what will happen" in the future.

But we can agree on the "be nicer" thing.

But Kaku being a swordsman and the Number 2 didn't help either huh.

I guess King being a meito user and Kaido's number 2 while Queen being his Number 3 while having personal history with Sanji are flimsy arguments in your opinion right?
Stop with the number 2 bullshit it's not even a thing post timeskip, you just saw Zoro fight Kaido for god sake. Queen literally has 2 swords what about that? and Zoro only has had interactions with Queen out of all the calamities how about that?. Early on in the raid King got his "meito" grade swords blasted out of his hand by Izou, the guy is clearly not a pure swordsman rather he uses a sword like Big mom does, a secondary weapon no different that to the trident Kata used. Zoro has no connections to King but Sanji does as weak as you may think they are its still stronger than anything Zoro has with King which is zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.