Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp fighting Numbers is looking more likely after Page One went down. Did Usopp have a lie around beating giants? According to some website I just checked, he did. Either way, that would mean Page One might really be down for the rest of the raid, which is a shame. I liked the guy but I don't recall him accomplishing much. Maybe he'll get a few pages of a backstory or something like that since his sister is about to be put to sleep too.

i was hoping we would win the league for the 181729438297589427589395748967th time :few:
Post automatically merged:

the next ones nami franky and usopp right?
Nami, Franky, Sanji, Usopp, Brook, then Zoro.

I always wondered how Usopp's moment would happen so far apart from Nami's if they have opponents who are right next to one another (Ulti & P1). But it looks like P1 is taken care of so Usopp's moment will most likely not be against him.

Sanji took his time running. Atleast when he went looking for prostitutes (which weren't on that floor), he ended up saving Momo. This time, it just seems like he ran for a while. I'm not gonna hold my breath for some flashback that shows Sanji accomplished something or explaining why he took a while. Well, he'll get a fight soon enough and if he can still walk afterwards, maybe he'll do some other stuff then. I'm just glad Sanji ended up at a destination.

whats the point of this when there weren't any panels there regarding his reaction.. what if he did but off panel.. we dunno..
but him feeling the brunt of his own attacks means less when its clearly shown that his beak is bent.

so stop beating around the bush
You are literally proving my point. When things happen off panel, Oda explains it. He doesn't off panel something and then not explain it. Page 1 appeared fine after his fight with Sanji, which means that regardless of what we know (yes Sanji gimped P1 anyway), Page 1 was fine from said fight.

There is zero indication that the beak is actually bent. The problem with your argument is that you have literally one example of a "straight" beak before King and Sanji clash, when King attacks BMs ship, to even compare to about the "straightness" of a fucking beak anyway.

I even provided an example where after, Kings beak was perfectly straight like when he was first revealed , but i hear that the argument for that is the "angle".

Give me a break. I'll stop "beating around the bush" when you stop giving flimsy ass, unproven arguments about a beak. Sanji did nothing to said beak, he was in the floor holding his stomach.

You are literally proving my point. When things happen off panel, Oda explains it. He doesn't off panel something and then not explain it. Page 1 appeared fine after his fight with Sanji, which means that regardless of what we know (yes Sanji gimped P1 anyway), Page 1 was fine from said fight.

There is zero indication that the beak is actually bent. The problem with your argument is that you have literally one example before King and Sanji clash, when King attacks BMs ship, to even compare to about the "straightness" of a fucking beak.

I even provided an example where after, Kings beak was perfectly straight, but i hear that the argument for that is the "angle".

Give me a break. I'll stop "beating around the bush" when you stop giving flimsy ass, unproven arguments about a beak. Sanji did nothing to said beak, he was in the floor holding his stomach.
People actually think that Sanji bent King's beak LMAO at these guys being desperate to pull something for Sanji, This beak shit it Tekashi headcanon from weeks ago trying to bait people LMAO.

There is zero indication that the beak is actually bent. The problem with your argument is that you have literally one example before King and Sanji clash, when King attacks BMs ship, to even compare to about the "straightness" of a fucking beak.

I even provided an example where after, Kings beak was perfectly straight, but i hear that the argument for that is the "angle".

the angle is a logical argument.. u can surely diss on it if you think you're not competent enough to prove it wrong but then against even against marco it was bent.

and King kicked BM's ship off soo?

what nonexistent bases are you tryna lay here

the angle is a logical argument.. u can surely diss on it if you think you're not competent enough to prove it wrong but then against even against marco it was bent.

and King kicked BM's ship off soo?

what nonexistent bases are you tryna lay here
No lmfao, it's not. Because the same fucking "angle" is used for the one image that reveals Kings form against the Canter, before Sanji and King clash.

There's also zero indication he "kicks" the ship. He could have very well hit it with his damn beak like he does Sanji.

Exactly, "nonexistent"

Since Marco's flames use the stamina of the target to heal others, we might get a Sanji + Marco combo to heal up Zoro who's running on empty in terms of stamina right now.

Sanji could give Zoro one of the 100 recipes that gives him a huge stamina boost, and Marco's flames then could use the stamina to heal Zoro up.

Would be funny to see Zoro munching on some energy bars he got from Sanji to keep getting his stamina up so that he can keep on fighting :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.